some art :D

Willette punching 23rd in the face.

Do it!

w-wha? Dude, why are you being so hard on yourself? Your stories are nice... i don't like hurting people who entertain me... ...that sounds kind of really evil... 

evil things are watching ya!

fLPbFLI.jpgDUN DUN DUUUUUN, no, not really... 

heheh, Do it... wait...

l0hMqvf.png

• Like 3

Actually christmas has become a toy producer and soft drink festival. The date is kinda christian (but calling the dates traditional is a bit difficult) but the spirit can be a nice thought about family and charity. Like everything it depends on what you make out of it.

Well, considering Christmas isn't such a big thing in Russia(even thought russians are mostly cristians), we all pretty much celebrate new year. The only difference is the date, really. Everybody gets drunk, trees are everywhere, illumination, presents, lots of drinks, snow, dirt, more drinks, fireworks...
  • Like 2

Yeah, I think the USA are the biggest ''Christmasians'' with the decoration and Santa in the shopping mall thing. Christmas in Germany is a little bit less shiny...I think New Year is more celebrated, too. And the two dates this close are a bit crowded anyway...^^

and it the end everyone's happy... and drunk... heh...

tiny little shadow thingies...

evtmdlS.jpg

so little, so shadowy! careful, they bite!

• Like 3

thank you! : D

You tell 'em Mr. Stache, sir.

Yeah, I think the USA are the biggest ''Christmasians'' with the decoration and Santa in the shopping mall thing. Christmas in Germany is a little bit less shiny...I think New Year is more celebrated, too. And the two dates this close are a bit crowded anyway...^^

Where I live the tree is called New Year's Tree so good job USA.

tumblr_mxvt5jMhiJ1qh59n0o1_500.png

• Like 4

Awww, I don't like serious. But fine.

Can you please draw Wilson, about to eat me, but then I'm like:

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!"

And then Wilson drops me and runs off squealing because he just witnessed sentient food.

Not serious enough?

How about a tap-dancing Terrorbeak? Is that good?