some art :D

Hey, @Willette, can you draw me a blonde girl with a piece of hair hanging over her eye, with a Christmas hat and a long silver/blue sweater w/ a penguin on it? (The penguin has a silverish bow on btw.)

It's for my Christmas profile pic! •3

shR3pt9.png

Gn5Gase.png

i know what you're thinking "But it's not a penguin!" but, look. it's a pengull. hear me out. PENGULLZ

@Willette

Can you draw Wes having a Drunken bar fight with a clown?

IJFHSA5.png

@Willette, draw your shadow form holding a bouquet of evil flowers.

YW4QewB.png

why... why do need these?... they smell funny... anybody wants to eat that?

• Like 5

713 pages.. I can't work through all that! That won't stop me from trying though.

Wes is a big baller, shot caller. Just look at that 70s punk hair!

i remember this place at page 1. 

...never thought i will get this far.... all these pages hold tons of stories, adventures, characters and some private information... so, yeah, some say it's worth looking though. But, as a lazy forumer, who barely ever reads threads this long, i might say i understand you. But, it can be a fun time if i'm not active, like looking though some videos you haven't had any time to watch while waiting for another episode of... i don't know... something...

and yes, Wes.... he's he's... okay, i hate Wes, he looks stupid. I'd punch him, but he's drunk. Punching drunk people isn't very good unless you're drunk yourself...

• Like 1

Yeah, I've read through this thread, like, twice.  Just try to ignore the 500 pages of derailment and focus on the art parts.  It has it all - Ferris dying alot, Ferris dying some more, Willette killing people, the Debul's backstory, Ferris dying again, and some Don't Starve stuff I guess.

My request is **** driving a tank in honor of my 666th post.

Tank you very much sir.

Tanks a lot.

Have my tanks.

Well, tanks, I guess.

Tanks for the info.

Tank gosh we have no homework.

I'd like to tank the academy.

Okay, I think I'm done.

WAIT

Tanks.

Be warned for when you don't make your sentences specific enough, I lurk in the shadows waiting to strike with a thousand smartbutts.

I'd like to request a picture of a Spider using butt based weaponry to attack someone.