some art :D

Why did you take a picture of a thing?

Why did you make  a stupid question?

I'm working... Working...

...wor...zzz... AH i'm not sleeping!... So, yeah. I will certainly post something tomorrow, i will have some free time i wish to give to the thread. Besides, we all want to see what happens to Jim and his amazing nosebending abilities...

William:" magic? "

... Get in a damn box, William.

Must mine that and make mighty armor!

• Like 1

Why did you take a picture of a thing?

I want to make the people who follow the thread to be sure, when i can add new things and why i'm not adding any now. Besides, i am checking the thread's state.  And it's not a thing, it's a doric capitol.

Why did you make  a stupid question?

Must mine that and make mighty armor!

I don't know what the thing is called. But it is just random to take a picture of a supporter thing and upload it to  here.

I want to make the people who follow the thread to be sure, when i can add new things and why i'm not adding any now. Besides, i am checking the thread's state.  And it's not a thing, it's a doric capitol.

Where did you find it?

I don't know what the thing is called. But it is just random to take a picture of a supporter thing and upload it to  here.

Where did you find it?

... Are you serious... I drew that. I drew that on the courses. And it's not a supporter thing, IT'S A DORIC CAPITOL, IN THE NAME OF THE GREEK'S THREE MIGHTY ORDERS, IT'S A DORIC CAPITOL.

• Like 2

I thought you took a picture of it. Sorry.

Wait... Did you think i actually took a picture of a capitol? ...huh, maybe i was a bit too harsh... Sorry about that... Just don't call capitols "things"... It feels kind of disrespectful towards art and greek culture... Yeah... Umm...  Let's play find the warlusman!

wt8Z1wE.png

easy mode.

Uhhhh, doric...how fancy! ^^ Looks really good.

Have you to do the other two, too?....Actually...what a funny sentence...XD

Thank science, no. The exams only require the doric one or either the head, whatever will be picked by the university. And yes, this sentence is actually very funny XD

I'm working... Working...

65ksERr.png

...wor...zzz... AH i'm not sleeping!... So, yeah. I will certainly post something tomorrow, i will have some free time i wish to give to the thread. Besides, we all want to see what happens to Jim and his amazing nosebending abilities...

William:" magic? "

... Get in a damn box, William.

a-a , Huh? Well,there are no words for this.  :wilson_shocked: Maybe the awesome but that is not enough! :wilson_ecstatic:  This column is worth more than my life. And the joke that I say this seriously.  :wilson_enraged:  :wilson_bearded: