some art :D

pffft XD okay then XD what am i supposed to do? Draw more things maybe? no, that can't be it...

What? Nooo, we wouldn't want you to waste your talent drawing things. We want you to code some brains, stategraphs, things like that. xD

But seriously, if you were referring to U&A, yesterday we started a thread to compile our priorities for alpha. A more objective list is at the end of it, here. Our top priorities are things needed to make the world feel less empty, such as vegetation and creatures, but especially vegetation (which is also easier to do, as far as atlases go). I know you're busy, but anything you could contribute (at whatever pace you can) would be immensely helpful.

Based on how the Kickstarter is going, that's a very solid business plan! ;P

Please don't mention the kickstarter... I don't have any money to buy i it with, gotta buy Christmas presents, so no Chester for Jimmy ;-;

Can you draw the super forum five battling the evil mastermind Jbeetle?

i will think about it... but the music you posted on the forum five page made me draw something like this

SmFhUj3.jpg

damn music giving me weird ideas... or the normal ones compared to things i usually think about... i don't know...  chester? rZZfnOc.png

• Like 7