some art :D

this is what i made yesterday for the composition on my courses oZT9dbJ.png even got some praising for it XD

i see some very interesting requests here, i might get to them after my lecture :3

oh, and... no derailing here. I'll comeback hungry, so... yeah... better be no derail...

• Like 11

this is what i made yesterday for the composition on my courses. even got some praising for it XD

i see some very interesting requests here, i might get to them after my lecture :3

oh, and... no derailing here. I'll comeback hungry, so... yeah... better be no derail...

Those are quite nice, you earned the praise. ;]

(by the way, when you have the time, there's some tea brewing at U&A)

• Like 1

this is what i made yesterday for the composition on my courses even got some praising for it XD

Cool monsters are cool. And I like monochromatic shadowshape figures a lot anyway. Yeah, praise from this side, too! ^^

You know I ever wondered about this whole rail thing. The word thread is the same used for string or yarn. It goes on rails which implies there is only one way to go forwards or backwards...are ther no switches?

Besides the oddity of this metaphor.....derailing me? *makes super cute face to Willette*

Sure what?

You ask a question. I say sure. See your question as it has received a positiv answer. ^^

Edited by MilleniumCount