some art :D

love how wilsons hat is on his hair XDI like tf2 aswell but I get annoyed so easy :p

those ******* snipers camping >:[you know, i always liked the way how i hear spies.there once was one spy who was cloaked and kept on saying things while only 2 of us were aroundit was like that game, i kept on finding him by sound XDoh, and i always hear decloaking spies :3

those ******* snipers camping >:[

you know, i always liked the way how i hear spies.

there once was one spy who was cloaked and kept on saying things while only 2 of us were around

it was like that game, i kept on finding him by sound XD

oh, and i always hear decloaking spies :3

Ive done that as spy just staying perma-cloaked with the C&D whispering in snipers or engis ears its so funny! and most spies decloak right behind you and its like "you know we can hear you right!?" I tend to cloak far away but so many are right behind you and fail, a nickname for bad/new spies from a guy on youtube I watch is sphee and its funny to me

I tend to get annoyed at weapon balance stuff or scouts I really hate scouts...

- - - Updated - - -

Willow is angry about that rainbow stuff

"Why can't i just see people burning!? ARRRGGGH, I HATE RAINBOWS!"

this is why I never use pyrovision goggles :p

Ive done that as spy just staying perma-cloaked with the C&D whispering in snipers or engis ears its so funny! and most spies decloak right behind you and its like "you know we can hear you right!?" I tend to cloak far away but so many are right behind you and fail, a nickname for bad/new spies from a guy on youtube I watch is sphee and its funny to me

I tend to get annoyed at weapon balance stuff or scouts I really hate scouts...

this is why I never use pyrovision goggles :p

haha, i used them for some time, but it gets annoying fast :3

and yes

darn scouts

oh wait, i like playing as a scout... well, still.

Also, have you ever noticed that all don't starve characters have at least something red or shade of red in them?

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone loves TF2!!

The rocket reference, Wolfgang's sandwich, Wilson's helmet and Maxwell going in for the backstab.

Priceless. I love it.

Thank you!

yay, i'm productive!

haha, i used them for some time, but it gets annoying fast :3and yesdarn scoutsoh wait, i like playing as a scout... well, still.Also, have you ever noticed that all don't starve characters have at least something red or shade of red in them?

oh yeah.. maxwells rose wilson and willows shirts wendys skirt woodies axe and shirt wes's face wolfgangs shirt but wait what about wx-78?