some art :D

Does this look like the "I'm bored" thread to you?! Go request stuff in the Off-Topic area and stop posting off-topic here.*Derailment Police*

I... can break these cuffs.... Annnnnggnngnnaanngnnbh.Wait, my thread is called "I got bored"... Are you stalking me?

i know this game and i even have it, we played with my brother a little and ended up blowing up either at the very launch or in mid-air... was fun,

If you'd like to pick up the game again, I can coach you in the fundamentals of rocketry some time. I've been helping others with KSP in Dapper Den. I got a complete noob to get to the Mun!

Everyone's talking about homestuckI tried this ms paint stuff, but i was in it a few minutes and.... it's nonsense for now. It seems to be so popular...

You should start from the beginning.

Everyone's talking about homestuck

I tried this ms paint stuff, but i was in it a few minutes and.... it's nonsense for now. It seems to be so popular...

It's totally nonsense for the first Act, just be patience and you shall really adore it

I have no idea what this "homestuck" thing is...

Well, when you are called Andrew and you are not bad with drawing and writing and TA-DA you ask people to give you a million dollar to make a game and they accept, THIS IS HOMESTUCK.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14293468/homestuck-adventure-game

(Oh also note how they fulfilled the in the first 3 days...)

Btw, the way you drew those horns makes me think of Homestuck, on a side note. Me likey : D

Not really XD It has nothing to do with his awkward troll horns~

*GASP* caps

You know it's so silly in the first Act, FAKE ARMS. XD Edited by Mathspy

It's totally nonsense for the first Act, just be patience and you shall really adore itWell, when you are called Andrew and you are not bad with drawing and writing and TA-DA you ask people to give you a million dollar to make a game and they accept, THIS IS HOMESTUCK.http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14293468/homestuck-adventure-game(Oh also note how they fulfilled the in the first 3 days...)Not really XD It has nothing to do with his awkward troll horns~You know it's so silly in the first Act, FAKE ARMS. XD

It looks so...Boring.

It looks so...Boring.

The Comic itself? Well, if you actually tried to wait AS I SAID ALREADY until the end of Act 1 you will get really excited...I won't really try to do much proving here, but I guess people don't pay you 2M to make a game out of something boring

The Comic itself? Well, if you actually tried to wait AS I SAID ALREADY until the end of Act 1 you will get really excited...I won't really try to do much proving here, but I guess people don't pay you 2M to make a game out of something boring

I don't have it. It LOOKS boring.I'll get it.Maybe.

Well, now he takes the word "Buckets" as a sexual term....How do I start it?It says enter name and I click it and it says "ZooSmell PooopLord."''Try again, Smartass."

It's not actually interactive. It's a webcomic presented in the format of a text-based adventure game.

Well, now he takes the word "Buckets" as a sexual term....How do I start it?It says enter name and I click it and it says "ZooSmell PooopLord."''Try again, Smartass."

It's a really weird and special style of writing... you will totally get used to it owo Also that's just a joke XD Andrew likes starting with jokes~

It's not actually interactive. It's a webcomic presented in the format of a text-based adventure game.

Actually, it's somehow interactive because at first Andrew allowed people to tell him what to do next but then when the adventure began to take it's shape he stopped, so yes. Most of those commands that are now written are people's choices.

Except he's not red. And is hard. And gives you a coal. That's it. I mean, you fight this hard opponent and he gives you a lump of coal? Really? I mean, I suppose it makes sense, him being the "ant Santa", and the effect isn't terrible, and it can be rerolled for a free devil room item... Never mind. Kampus is OK with me again. Now enough Isaac.

Except he's not red. And is hard. And gives you a coal. That's it. I mean, you fight this hard opponent and he gives you a lump of coal? Really? I mean, I suppose it makes sense, him being the "ant Santa", and the effect isn't terrible, and it can be rerolled for a free devil room item... Never mind. Kampus is OK with me again. Now enough Isaac.

He was red because I attacked him.

Guys. Derailment. Guys. Stop. Please. This is an art thread not the binding of homestuck. I know we're all bored because Willette isn't here, but still, don't spam it with Isaac and homestuck. Please. For the sake of Willette. =)