some art :D

H3LL0 W1LL3TT3.

capslok

h3y f3rr1s h0w 4r3 y0u?

- - - Updated - - -

That lucky bastard.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdPZqW7Z_9A

^Not a tiger but close enough

i don't know what that guy did, but they sure do love him.

Hits smash?That sounds odd.

and logicaland..."Smash Hits was a pop music magazine, aimed at teenagers and young adults and originally published in the United Kingdom by EMAP. It ran from 1978 to 2006 and was issued fortnightly for most of that time. The name survives as a brand for a related spin-off digital television channel, digital radio station, and website which have survived the demise of the printed magazine."well, i think i learnt something new today...

and logicaland..."Smash Hits was a pop music magazine, aimed at teenagers and young adults and originally published in the United Kingdom by EMAP. It ran from 1978 to 2006 and was issued fortnightly for most of that time. The name survives as a brand for a related spin-off digital television channel, digital radio station, and website which have survived the demise of the printed magazine."well, i think i learnt something new today...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Willette again.

damn it forums!

is that a no?

that idea sounds a bit... ridiculous. I'm not sure if i really need to draw everything... only don't starve stuff and some... other things... well, ok, i draw stuff which is not very silly. And this is a bit too silly for my standards... says the person who draws grapefruits with glasses... ahh, i don't know, i am trying to think of a proper reason "why not" ... help

- - - Updated - - -

music!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVDWWV4hVyE

out of zelda stuff, are we?