some art :D

best part is it worked lol

I don't believe it XD they probably were spying on Britain, i mean, in war everybody is spying on everybody.

- - - Updated - - -

The amoun of *purr* is too much for me *faints of awww*

Tigers and monsters purr very loud :3 heheheh

He is going to be very happy! :3

He is, now he's droning on about the quantum of solace or something.... oh wait, that's the quantum battery physics. How was I supposed to know? What? Holy moly, this thing is gonna be expensive. What? Fine, we're gonna do it... Yes Wilson, for science.

He is, now he's droning on about the quantum of solace or something.... oh wait, that's the quantum battery physics. How was I supposed to know? What? Holy moly, this thing is gonna be expensive. What? Fine, we're gonna do it... Yes Wilson, for science.

Hahah, he sure is an amazing scientist XDFOR SCIENCE!

Hahah, he sure is an amazing scientist XDFOR SCIENCE!

He sure is, but a creepy one, now he's walking round the room rubbing his hands and mumbling about connecting the flux capacitor to the warp core, he says it would be interesting to see. Wait a sec... Where's Lionel? WILLLLSOOONNNN!!!!!!!

He sure is, but a creepy one, now he's walking round the room rubbing his hands and mumbling about connecting the flux capacitor to the warp core, he says it would be interesting to see. Wait a sec... Where's Lionel? WILLLLSOOONNNN!!!!!!!

Good old Wilson... Don't argue with him too much, he will get grumpy and blow something up...

- - - Updated - - -

I have words of wisdom I would like to share with everyone.

Hurgadurgahurgadurgen!

Silly merm...

getting grumpy and blowing stuff up reminds me of myself a bit :p (never actually blown anything up but thought about it)

Just add some hydrogen in the air! Pretty sure you have to mix some acid with... Uhh... Metals! Magnium!

Just add some hydrogen in the air! Pretty sure you have to mix some acid with... Uhh... Metals! Magnium!

hydrogen + fire = willow modeand i think its so h+ ions o2- Ions so magnesium hydroxide and an acid (maybe?)Fyi Im not crazy just I remember chemistry quite well