some art :D

Heh, very cute. Your character really does fit the Don't Starve universe. Is your character basically you?

yeah, i pretty much look like that.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think gummyworms is that healthy when you have spend years only eating wild berries and meat... Poor wilson might get a belly-ache!

you wanna say taffies arent bad for him... oh wait.. they are... come here wilson!

you show me where u get these in russia, bro

Not sure if you can buy them in Russia, but if you can't...Sell a cow to a guy selling magic beansPlant the beansWait for them to grow into magic potatoesUse thew magic potato to teleport to Americuh or whatever country that sells emGo to a gas station or somethingBuy themUse the potato to go back to your housePresto, you have sour patch watermelons.Warning: this has a 99.999999999999999% of not working.

Good Work, Pal!

You have a "good hand", you can optimize your skills on a tablet and a pen...

If you want, i could talk more about this...

Go ahead!

why do you call me pal, pal? what are you Maxwell's fan, heh?

- - - Updated - - -

good job, millenium! i liked it :3

Thank you ^^. Of course the picture which was in my head would have blown you up.....he but what a mess that would have been...joke-alert wui wui wuhhhhh

woah, remember what Wilson told you about having nice ideas!

Not sure if you can buy them in Russia, but if you can't...Sell a cow to a guy selling magic beansPlant the beansWait for them to grow into magic potatoesUse thew magic potato to teleport to Americuh or whatever country that sells emGo to a gas station or somethingBuy themUse the potato to go back to your housePresto, you have sour patch watermelons.Warning: this has a 99.999999999999999% of not working.

nah, too dangerous.