Sign in to follow this  
Willette

some art :D

Willette    3670

Posted Image

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome work Willette! Keep them coming!

Wilson got tired from brushes on my sketchbook XD , maybe if you guys give me ideas :) Edited by Willette

Willette    3670

From 2:00 pm to 7:30 pm in moscow time i will be busy with maths and art school... So, yeah. You better think of anything interesting.

Willette    3670

Maxwellian days <3

At least, that is how i imagined it when you told me that you are a maxwellian gardener XD

- - - Updated - - -

Great I love it! Just one thing I think Wise would be smaller. But it's your art and its amazing so thank you.

Yeah, its hard to make everything the right size :p but thank you : D

Willette    3670

[MENTION=21354]Willette[/MENTION] me and Raccoon stole some gears from Wilson don't tell him!

don't ever take Wilson's stuff

Posted Image

Willette    3670

Ahhh, finally university is over. And hey a nice comic is greeting me. ^^Where did you put that device in at picture 20?

oh, just a shelf. better keep everything at its place

MilleniumCount    2161

So you took the device with you? How should Wilson ever switch world without it? Ps. Looked again at the pics...never mind me blabbering nonsense....^^I was imagining you switching worlds...

Willette    3670

So you took the device with you? How should Wilson ever switch world without it? Ps. Looked again at the pics...never mind me blabbering nonsense....^^

hahaah, dont worry. its ok :3 glad you are happy after all that work in university, i am happy to cheer you up!

Willette    3670

Alright, I have to cook something....how about lasagna? Mhmmm, haven't got any monster meat....meh. Perhaps I have to go buy some ^^...How was/is your day?

not bad at all, had some maths, some logarithms, tried out my new charcoal for the first time... good :3 how was yours?

MilleniumCount    2161

Well, we made some thin section probes for a microscope investigation of pigments. It costs a lot of time to grind and polish these things after embed them into some resin.Then we had a lecture about wood in art history....long...long...but interesting.^^

Willette    3670

Well, we made some thin section probes for a microscope investigation of pigments. It costs a lot of time to grind and polish these things after embed them into some resin.Then we had a lecture about wood in art history....long...long...but interesting.^^

that sounds like a productive day!

Willette    3670

Yes, I now have two more probes of ''Schweinfurter Grün'' pigment in my probe case. It contains arsenic for green color...ah how healthy! ^^

uhh... try not to work with it too much

Willette    3670

The problem is the polishing. We have to wear masks for safety...god I hate this things but it is for our health.

well, you gotta be careful! nobody wants you to die that stupidly... i would be so afraid to work with poisonous things, i'm even afraid of acids when we have practical lessons in chemistry