some art :D

Wes would be a good Ninja. He is the Quiet, indeed!

you're good at thinking and remembering information important for me, what sort of crossover could be with batman?well, Wilson could be batman, Wes could be robin, but how about others... i feel useless at that point.

Alright I will throw the switch at my brain to get the information needed...We want the Characters to stay the heroes or could they be villains, too? Wickerbottom could be Alfred, very smart guy or girl in this caseWolfgang would be a really good Bane I think or a Solomon GrundyMaxwell with his grin is the Joker he only needs Make-up.Willow ahhhh Batgirl? Or Firebug a not so well known VillainWendy a Two-Face version with Abigail...strange or Harley Quinn?WX can be Mr. FreezeThere aren't as much hero characters in there....the best ones are all Villains ^^I forgot Catwoman...

Alright I will throw the switch at my brain to get the information needed...We want the Characters to stay the heroes or could they be villains, too? Wickerbottom could be Alfred, very smart guy or girl in this caseWolfgang would be a really good Bane I think or a Solomon GrundyMaxwell with his grin is the Joker he only needs Make-up.Willow ahhhh Batgirl? Or Firebug a not so well known VillainWendy a Two-Face version with Abigail...strange or Harley Quinn?WX can be Mr. FreezeThere aren't as much hero characters in there....the best ones are all Villains ^^

genious ideas as always, i feel like we could make any crossover in the world! hahahHAHAHAHAHH! hahahah... ah... great.

*Grumble* I want praise...

aww, Myco! your ideas are very good too! the corrupted insane villians quite fit the don't starve characters! once again we will be those who will conquer the world, WITH COMI- ahh, i mean WITH SCIENCE!

IMO Batman has the greatest Rouge's Galley of any comic

Without any discussion this is right! My favorite comic series, mostly because of the bad guys.

Although there were rivets as well...but played by one of my favorit actors...and funny

post-1667-13764593199258_thumb.jpg

Egg-cellent!

Edited by MilleniumCount