some art :D

Something like Captain Wolfgang or the Webberman. Don't Starve meets comic hero(es).

captian Wolfgang! hahaha! and Willow as a torch woman! hahaha! We'are going to rule the world! Now, i think i will also do something like that when i get home to my tablet.

Okilly-dokilly! I will set it on my list. Willow, the Human Torch. Sounds right! ^^The Fantastic 4 are amazingly fitting...Mr. Fantastic - WilsonHuman Torch -WillowThe Thing - Wolfgang (with a stone mustache)Invisible Woman -Wendy (or in this case Abigail)and as enemy Dr. Doom - WXOh yes, this will be great but time consuming I think.

Edited by MilleniumCount

Okilly-dokilly! I will set it on my list. Willow, the Human Torch. Sounds right! ^^The Fantastic 4 are amazingly fitting...Mr. Fantastic - WilsonHuman Torch -WillowThe Thing - Wolfgang (with a stone mustache)Invisible Woman -Wendy (or in this case Abigail)and as enemy Dr. Doom - WXOh yes, this will be great but time consuming I think.

i will do that too! then i will get home :3 tommorow

Is very nice!I would add the grey hair of Mr. Fantastics on Wilson. And Abigail is missing her Flower or is it behind her head?

But no Wickerbottom.....

I'm asking myself...do you know a fitting role for her in the comic universe....? Perhaps Madame Web of Spiderman... Edited by MilleniumCount

F'ing fantastic willette!But no Wickerbottom.....so I'm gonna have to give you a 9.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10I'm sorry

aww, don't worry, i will think of a good wickerbottom crossover. [MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION] will you help us with that?

Is very nice!I would add the grey hair of Mr. Fantastics on Wilson. And Abigail is missing her Flower or is it behind her head?I'm asking myself...do you know a fitting role for her in the comic universe....? Perhaps Madame Web of Spiderman...

silly me! that's why you have to check out original character images... well, i'm just too lazy to correct that.

silly me! that's why you have to check out original character images... well, i'm just too lazy to correct that.

No problem there...I'm just know this kind of stuff...too much useless informations in my brain ^^Sure,the problem is there are older women in the comics but in example Aunt May wouldn't be a heroic position for Wickerbottom. Like I said above...perhaps Madame Web, she is mighty and wise I think she would fit. But at the moment I don't know of others.post-1667-13764593198873_thumb.jpg Edited by MilleniumCount