some art :D

What are your favourite bands? The only Russian music I know I learned from GTA IV!

hahaha, what kind of russian music? XD and i don't have favourite bands, i just listen to anything good i find

He has nearly unlimited strenght now...and becoming stronger everytime he dies....Wolfgang has to look out! Suddenly he wont be the mightiest anymore.

Posted Image

poor wolfgang! don't be sad! it's just a joke, Wilson can't do the... whatever , sa-... sayian.

Sorry, Wolfgang :wilson_dorky:I had an uncle named Wolfgang he was a nice guy, too.Ah, it would be a nice feature if Wolfgangs moustache would loose it's shape when he is totally insane.^^But till then Moustache-Up :abnormal:

That would be just great. His power is in his moustache!

That would be just great. His power is in his moustache!

:wolfgangstache:

When he twangs his 'stache, he is actually absorbing strength from it!!! And killing dat spida all at once.

did i really just say that?!?

:wolfgangstache:

When he twangs his 'stache, he is actually absorbing strength from it!!! And killing dat spida all at once.

did i really just say that?!?

yes, yes you did. i think i'm gonna take a picture

Posted Image

37 hours...?What kind of photoreactive substances do you use in this thing.....silver-slowfide...? ^^

Probably nightmare fuel...which would explain why the last guy who left the studio was giggling unnaturally...

Probably nightmare fuel...which would explain why the last guy who left the studio was giggling unnaturally...

What?! He's still alive? Bring him back we'll try again, he may be useful for experiments.