some art :D

Say pal, despite finding the fact of Maxwellians disgusting,you sure seem to enjoy drawing Maxwell(and him looking really good in the process). It's as if it is part of a cover-up. Are you *takes off monocle and starts talking in his demon voice(I might...let that hear the public someday..)* Maxwellian?!

Whew,I lost my dapperness a bit there. Regardless, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for more of your awesome art :)

Spaz's demonic voice makes everyone to join on the dark side.

Say pal, despite finding the fact of Maxwellians disgusting,you sure seem to enjoy drawing Maxwell(and him looking really good in the process). It's as if it is part of a cover-up. Are you *takes off monocle and starts talking in his demon voice(I might...let that hear the public someday..)* Maxwellian?!

Whew,I lost my dapperness a bit there. Regardless, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for more of your awesome art :)

i am not maxwellian, never was and will never be. My storyline is supposed to be connected with meeting him and even working for him, and being tricked by him as everyone else. I will never be his follower as i hate what he does to everyone, but... just like him i do like to play mind games with demonic creatures... although he seems to lose all the time

Posted Image

i am not maxwellian, never was and will never be. My storyline is supposed to be connected with meeting him and even working for him, and being tricked by him as everyone else. I will never be his follower as i hate what he does to everyone, but... just like him i do like to play mind games with demonic creatures... although he seems to lose all the time

Posted Image

Ah,that sheds some more light on the case that is at hand. Also a nice take on that one DS picture :D

Well, I really do not understand how you could hate what he does to everyone,he's such a nice guy once you get to know him,right [MENTION=7492]stormfront[/MENTION]? *Evil laughter*

And suddenly:

Bananas

Posted Image

indeed

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I know where you got the idea for this from

yup XD .

- - - Updated - - -

Ah I like this...somehow like Mickey's, what was the name of that show again.... All of the staff only working together in front of the ''camera'' and behind they are all buddies.

well, Wilson is still a little bit uncomfortable about the situation...

ParasParasectShroomishBreloomFoogusAmoongusI like Pokemon :D

I was playing pokemon emerald on my gpsp emulator in the car! I'm now visiting my uncle! I'm using iPad of one of his daughters... Or his wife. I don't know, someone's iPad.

Just use it. ^^But Parasect is the evolved form of Paras I wasn't thinking of that I counted Paras only once. How about Pottrott. Is this his english name at all? I don't know.PS. Googled it: Shuckle

Lol, google the almighty

I don't know google and not only google of course, offers great knowledge but also tends to lower the will to actually learn stuff...how often have I heard...just google it!Sometimes people don't want to explain something to you...evertime...just google it.