some art :D

Posted Image

What if Klei is Maxwell

And we all are Wilsons

We want the knowledge

And they give it to us

But what goes after?...

~The darkness~

The darknesss comes when the forums end... all who are still grabbing for knowledge will suffer, they will feel like something is... missing... it'll drive them nuts, while those who left and aren't greedy, will only be left with happy memories. Not saying that the end of the forum is nearby, but... someday... all good things must come to and end...
  • Like 1

That's too long*Hands over some weird blue liquid in a bottle*Speed up the process!

I'll be fine. I'd rather not tamper with my mana pool...maybe that potion could work for a human, but I'm not risking it.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: I mean, congrats!I kind of started that contest, so you might expect getting something from me... If I'm not too lazy. :3

Thank you! XDI want my candy >w>

I'll be fine. I'd rather not tamper with my mana pool...maybe that potion could work for a human, but I'm not risking it.

You think I'm stupid? I spent all last night trying to figure out how to make this for YOU, specifically. Why else have a constantly barged for blood samples from everyone?[Now here's the time you say you don't have blodd, yadda yadda yadda, OP, blah blah blah]