New pirate skins?

With the new beta out, the update is right on the horizon. I'm sure we'll be given some type of skins to accompany it, too. I'm expecting a "Washed Ashore" skin theme. Roughed up, salt water stained survivors could look pretty cool! Wilson with beachy hair, mermaid skins for someone, eyepatches, torn clothing. Maybe even Wortox as a parrot, or something. Possibilities are endless and I hope we get at least one character skin from this! I'd love to hear your ideas and predictions! (Wigfrid in the main menu might be a leaked skin, too? We haven't seen an outfit like this before.) c:

image_2022-06-16_150052767.png

I want a spooky pirate theme for the main item's at base. We have the "sea" type skin's for our boat's (via twitch) I really want it reflected on land. A pirate treasure chest skin, A flingo skin that looks like an old cannon, A fridge skin that's a clam shell (or switch the chest and fridge skin ideas) A ring of skulls and bones for a fire pit, A shabby patched tent, a hanging Calderon crockpot skin (it's been a bit since the last one) A pirate hat football helmet, A cutlass sword for the dark sword... I dunno just make it cool. Everyone needs to be a pirate!

Big skin pack like the bountious bundle

The tricky thing is Warly already has 2 Nautical themed skins. But I guess that would mean the skin set wouldn't have something new for EVERY survivor.... I do hope Wormwood can get an aquatic skin (I'd LOVE) and Wanda definitely needs more being the newest survivor.

Archived