Pirate monkeys and their uses.

On 6/3/2022 at 6:47 PM, LitulLola said:

I don't think the cawnival is supposed to fit into DST. They are a traveling carnival from somewhere else. They bring a little bit of their world into ours. As for the "don't starve" I don't think I quite understand, the food they brought is abysmal. It's just for fun

They are not from "somewhere else", Don't Starve Together is the only game they're in. This isn't Smash Brothers. 

22 hours ago, Cheggf said:

They are not from "somewhere else", Don't Starve Together is the only game they're in. This isn't Smash Brothers. 

If you review their quotes u will see they don't know Charlie and that they always need to keep traveling to different places... You should check it out, it's very interesting. They seem to vaguely remember wortox though

On 6/3/2022 at 2:14 AM, SmallBirdHungry said:

I've seen so many people complain that the Cawnival doesn't fit the theme of DST, but to me this definitely doesn't. Everything about it belongs more to shipwrecked than DST, where no pirate related things exist at all.

I'll have to wait and see. After all, I originally didn't think the terraria crossover would be good, and yet I love it!

I started to believe ROG/SW/HAMLET are in same universe, more than that they are all in same world.

I would definitely agree with you if we are gonna see a pirate Island but I believe we are gonna see monkey will came from another place which we call farlands (SW). So we could see some discovering team of monkeys that only have their boat and few stuffs with them. They might be coming everytime for some kind of source that lacks in SW Islands.

I will not discuss how perfect or not is it, I would not add pirate monkeys but it would be okay for me if my farland or more creative theory came up on

7 hours ago, Karitha said:

I started to believe ROG/SW/HAMLET are in same universe, more than that they are all in same world.

I would definitely agree with you if we are gonna see a pirate Island but I believe we are gonna see monkey will came from another place which we call farlands (SW). So we could see some discovering team of monkeys that only have their boat and few stuffs with them. They might be coming everytime for some kind of source that lacks in SW Islands.

I will not discuss how perfect or not is it, I would not add pirate monkeys but it would be okay for me if my farland or more creative theory came up on

I think so too. SW is in the Constant ocean and Hamlet on the top of a mountain of the constant. 
the Dst pigs come from Hamlet village and Charlie is present in each place.. 

so yes, i think SW monkeys could come around...

Anyone play the game Survivalists?  These monkeys look like those where you can maybe befriend them like a pig, maybe build a home for them and be able to have tasks assigned to them (ie. Harvest berries/grass/twigs, tend a farm, go chop trees, hold this spear and be a fighter with me sort of thing).

Kinda off topic but when do you guys think we will be able to play the beta? I thought with "coming soon" it would only be a few days, but as we are now close to this PC Gaming Show I wonder if maybe there's a chance we'll see something about DST there...

It's probably later today tho

14 hours ago, Deimos85 said:

25 minutes ago, xhyom said:

Kinda off topic but when do you guys think we will be able to play the beta? I thought with "coming soon" it would only be a few days, but as we are now close to this PC Gaming Show I wonder if maybe there's a chance we'll see something about DST there...

i guess beta will be out in 11 hours as usual? maybe a bit more. 

depends on how big the update is. 

41 minutes ago, xhyom said:

Ehh, I don't think they'd announce a basic update in the show. Plus they already doing something there with Rotwood so

But I do think the beta is coming this month, maybe today, maybe next week

Archived