Skins for character specific followers?

Ok, so you know those skins for Abigail? That change her flower and such? That's rad. That's cool. That's 1980s skater kinda stuff. That's what the cool kids are doing. I want that. I want more of that. I want to buy that. With money. Here's my pitch:

Skins for Woby. Skins for Merms. Skins for the Merm King. Hell, skins for spiders. Make skins for craftmerm houses and king tapestry that change the skin of the Merm that comes out of it or sits on it. Give me Abyssal Merms with fins. Goat Merms with horns. Halloween Merms with tentacles. A yellow king.

Do what you're doing with Abigail to Woby. Guest of Honor Woby with badges on her. Survivor Woby covered in grass.

Give an auxiliary use to the den decorator for Webber. Have it change the look of the spiders that come out based on the skin it has. Survivor spiders that are all bandaged up with web. Make the homespun spiders brown (obviously warrior spiders would be a noticably different shade or color so you can easily tell them apart) with scarves knitted for them by Webber. Just port the magmatic spiders from forge S2 straight to normal dst.

I would be the happiest guy around if this was done. I would also be the brokest guy around.

5 hours ago, bigGMIW said:

I still want Winona turret skins.

yo

51 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Trebuchet skins for Winona's Catapults pls

yo

never knew I wanted these

sadly these skins are animated, and take more effort than normal skins

Archived