connect accounts

On 4/13/2022 at 12:30 AM, nome said:

Coming soon (very soon). We're just tidying up a few loose ends.

Hey Nome, 
i just wanna ask but is this point done and sorry don't wanna bother or so, just can't wait for it :)

• Developer
1 hour ago, yuki_inu said:

i just wanna ask but is this point done and sorry don't wanna bother or so, just can't wait for it :)

We've soft-launched merging for everything except WeGame. We're still finishing off repairs from the API errors there, but once that's done WeGame will go live as well and we'll make the announcement.

5 hours ago, nome said:

We've soft-launched merging for everything except WeGame. We're still finishing off repairs from the API errors there, but once that's done WeGame will go live as well and we'll make the announcement.

I was desperate when I saw players from other platforms can share items, now thanks for giving us wegame players hope!

• Developer
34 minutes ago, vampire_1002 said:

I was desperate when I saw players from other platforms can share items, now thanks for giving us wegame players hope!

WeGame is now live. Please read the instructions very carefully when merging, as you'll lose one of your accounts! You want to for example drop all your DST inventory by the portal on the disappearing KU as next time you play you'll be a new player. @JanH put together a super helpful walkthrough in our support centre that I highly recommend checking out.

If you run into any bugs be sure to let us know, but again, be careful! Don't merge a friend or family member's account into yours by accident!

10 hours ago, nome said:

WeGame is now live. Please read the instructions very carefully when merging, as you'll lose one of your accounts! You want to for example drop all your DST inventory by the portal on the disappearing KU as next time you play you'll be a new player. @JanH put together a super helpful walkthrough in our support centre that I highly recommend checking out.

If you run into any bugs be sure to let us know, but again, be careful! Don't merge a friend or family member's account into yours by accident!

Was able to successfully link my Steam and Switch accounts, so thanks. The precautions used to prevent a player deleting the wrong account are very much appreciated.

21 hours ago, nome said:

I understand that in the original announcement Playstation wasn't at the time gonna be part of it had that changed? When you say everything but WeGame makes me hopeful

• Developer
On 4/27/2022 at 2:48 AM, DCGg said:

Why can't the stone cellar skin of WeGame's firepit be used on steam after merging accounts

Because @PeterA still hasn't eliminated the need to sleep from his existence. :) It's coming. 

On 4/27/2022 at 7:37 AM, De_Gatherer said:

Currently trying to update my email on one of my Klei accounts but have yet to receive a confirmation email. How much longer will it take before I receive one? It’s the last thing I need to do before I can merge my accounts.

Hotmail? Some email providers are really aggressive in their spam filtering. If so you may need to use a different email address. :( 

• Developer
23 hours ago, Blunty_x said:

I understand that in the original announcement Playstation wasn't at the time gonna be part of it had that changed? When you say everything but WeGame makes me hopeful

With WeGame we had agreement from them to be allowed to do it, but needed to resolve some technical issues. PlayStation is still at the stage where we're working on agreement. But our master of all things bizdev is working hard to make it happen!

4 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Sooooon! 

Soon you'l eliminate sleep from your existence? :) 

4 hours ago, nome said:

Hotmail? Some email providers are really aggressive in their spam filtering. If so you may need to use a different email address. :( 

I’m updating a previous Hotmail email to an outlook one, should I try this with a gmail instead? 

Archived