Varglet designs

3 minutes ago, thegreatJash said:

Can someone screenshot them? Are they just tiny vargs? (Sorry I haven't had time to test any of this new stuff).

Their just tiny vargs. I do feel that their design is not exactly set in stone as the entire concept feels... rushed. The idea is great, but there are several things about it's balence that could help make it more fair when it's in the wolf pack and/or to help separate it from normal vargs.

Praying they're not final. It'd almost pretty much be a first for Klei to just... copy and paste a mob directly which makes me think it'll get new art.

Even if they're just weaker versions they need a way to tell the difference between them in game. 

1 hour ago, thegreatJash said:

Can someone screenshot them? Are they just tiny vargs? (Sorry I haven't had time to test any of this new stuff).

unknown.png

Weird thing is i dont think klei has ever had a placeholder sprite in any of their (more recent) betasm then again i only really started playing again when yotb came out, so I cant say for certain. I'm going to assume that varglets will have their own art, but if they dont, this might be one of my least favourite updates the games gotten in a while, not just for this reason.

17 hours ago, Baark0 said:

Weird thing is i dont think klei has ever had a placeholder sprite in any of their (more recent) betasm then again i only really started playing again when yotb came out, so I cant say for certain. I'm going to assume that varglets will have their own art, but if they dont, this might be one of my least favourite updates the games gotten in a while, not just for this reason.

the reason they don't is because the idea of varglets were thought of after the beta because people were not happy with vargs being in them so they decided to change it.

6 hours ago, Dextops said:

the reason they don't is because the idea of varglets were thought of after the beta because people were not happy with vargs being in them so they decided to change it.

literally did not know they put vargs into normal hound waves lol

Archived