Hang Ornaments on Pearl's House.

unknown.png

Simple idea, let us hang ornaments on Pearl's house(perhaps only the third stage?) during Winter's Feast :). It looks perfect to hang some ornaments on. In addition, add a task/dialogue for Pearl when you hang ornaments, just as a cute extra little thing. I'm sure the crabby gran would appreciate some ornaments, and could give you a bundle of thanks containing exclusively baubles :). Maybe even shell bells that have a more christmasy jingle instead?

15 hours ago, Hornete said:

unknown.png

Simple idea, let us hang ornaments on Pearl's house(perhaps only the third stage?) during Winter's Feast :). It looks perfect to hang some ornaments on. In addition, add a task/dialogue for Pearl when you hang ornaments, just as a cute extra little thing. I'm sure the crabby gran would appreciate some ornaments, and could give you a bundle of thanks containing exclusively baubles :). Maybe even shell bells that have a more christmasy jingle instead?

Yeah, let's cover Pearl's House with souvenirs from all those times we beat the crap out of her estranged husband.

16 minutes ago, Well-met said:

has she ever got any care at all since klei moved on from her update?

No, not really unfortunately. Not the biggest fan when NPC's are sort of left in the dust and don't react to any future pieces of content. I was hoping they'd add some interaction/dialogue between things like the Moon storm and Pearl, or other world events. But nah, she doesn't acknowledge any of it :p.

Archived