You can use clockwork head pieces, which might take forever to transport, and any other statue should work just fine, they just won't work as fast as boss statues

6 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

It's probably a bug, but since Klei is on holiday vacation, you can use 2 "Moon" Sculptures. They weigh as much as boss statues.

I mean they did ask for a quicker way, and going to the lunar island is a waste of time unless I do have time to get my op stone bushes and kelp, and this is a speedrun their doing they said

32 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

It's probably a bug, but since Klei is on holiday vacation, you can use 2 "Moon" Sculptures. They weight as much as boss statues.

dude its day 12 and im preparing for dragonfly and i need to do her before winter not god damn celestial champion, but thanks maybe i will use them later instead of boss statues for decoration

and wdym a bug i just didnt find it yet, its for 100% on because i play on default world, nothing changed except adding some mods

29 minutes ago, NightfallsCurse said:

You can use clockwork head pieces, which might take forever to transport, and any other statue should work just fine, they just won't work as fast as boss statues

Well they buffed carrying speed while Mighty, and the meter doesnt go down while carrying, so wouldn't take that long 

44 minutes ago, ILWES said:

What can i load except potatos and how much per hit it gives me mightyness? I want something quicker but i still didnt find terrarium so i cant get any boss statues. Any ideas?

look in dark forests - terrarium spawns only there and nowhere else.

1 minute ago, Dollmaker said:

Well they buffed carrying speed while Mighty, and the meter doesnt go down while carrying, so wouldn't take that long 

i mean i used basic ones that i had in potters wheel, question is does cut stone ones are worse than marble? I forgot to take marble because i had full inventory and nothing less important than that, i just didnt need marble back then, around day 6-7 i used golden dumbells, gotta find purple gem for shadow manipulator and gem dumbells tho

3 hours ago, Dollmaker said:

The time you save from using those instead of normal statues would be far, far, far, far, far lower than the time you lose by wandering the earth hauling things back to a central location with a large movement speed penalty.

1 minute ago, Cheggf said:

The time you save from using those instead of normal statues would be far, far, far, far, far lower than the time you lose by wandering the earth hauling things back to a central location with a large movement speed penalty.

Well is not like im the one that suggested the idea of using the Suspicious Marble.

Archived