Missing Ornaments?

3 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

Remember that just because they were given the right to use Terraria copyrighted material as a boss doesn't mean they are free to use each others intellectual property as they choose

they can ask and i dont think re-logic will have problem on adding a little decorative item from a boss already included in the game

isnt like you can buy the ornament

4 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

Remember that just because they were given the right to use Terraria copyrighted material as a boss doesn't mean they are free to use each others intellectual property as they choose

if I want eyeballs I can get them from deerclops, the Champion ornament though is something I need

I'm hoping we also get ornaments for the treeguard, spider queen, lord of the fruit flies, shadow pieces, (or even just regular chess pieces) and maaaybe varg and ewecus.

1 minute ago, Just-guy said:

I wonder if minibosses (Treeguards, Spider Queen, LotFF) will ever get their own ornaments. This also goes for Shadow Pieces.

darn you just stole the words out of my mouth.

Just now, Just-guy said:

I wonder if minibosses (Treeguards, Spider Queen, LotFF) will ever get their own ornaments. This also goes for Shadow Pieces.

ehh I'd doubt it. ornaments from minibosses could potentially overflow very quickly. I just don't think it'd fit for them. As for the shadow pieces, look, it may be odd for someone like Fuelweaver or the Champ to drop a festive ornament, but it's DST kind of odd. The Pieces though are literally only shadow, they have one shared color. For them it'd be a touch too weird to drop a sparkling ornament. Though I could see Klei doing it well 

Archived