About Winter's Feast

44 minutes ago, thegreatJash said:

A Rudolph inspired Wortox merrymaker would be nice.

I would rather have a festive looking Krampus Wortox, like wearing a Santa suit with a string of functionally Christmas lights wrapped around his horns- yes Krampus in real life was a scary dark AF story, but he has been portrayed in childrens cartoons looking absolutely adorable- I would prefer the cute and adorable approach for a Winter themed skin.

Rudolph skin would probably look to identical to his No eyed deer skin.

That new rabbit hutch will be used to make my world look festive and bright.

We're certainly not going to get another raid boss like Klaus, so I would personally keep your expectations low. I'm expecting Wanda and maybe Wormwood to get Snowfallen skins at minimum.

edit: I completely missed the leak someone posted on page one, ignore this lol

As much as it is almost certain we won't get proper new content because of the Wolf rework being released at the same time damn it would be nice if they surprised us and did give us something new.

At the very least the new set of skins (cave boulder skin still has me confused but if it's cool, hey new cave base decoration!) For both merrymaker set and belongings sound pretty dope and we will surely get a CC ornament as well (eye and twins ornaments as well would be so damn nice). 

I've always enjoyed the gifts mechanic too so I'll be doing them and fighting Klaus a ton (Just remembered he doesn't drop bundle wraps during winters feast as I typed this... I need more bundling after doing shadow piece exploit and killing 30 knights... guess I can deconstruct a **** ton of BQ helms, looks like my hoard of green gems are finally going to be used).

Either way I'm pumped but my goodness if there is some sneaky new content I'll be so happy. Maybe even just a singular reskin/winter version of a boss like feastclops or winter coat bearger would be nice. Moose Goose has a Winter Skin too doesn't she? Maybe Ancient Guardian or Malbatross can get a new one, that'd be neat  and give me  reason to hunt that big Bird down again. Malbatross is certainly not a boss right now that you need/want to kill that many times right now unless you want a ton of boats with upgraded sails.

18 hours ago, Majestix said:

I sometimes use the boulders to wall off monkeys in longer running worlds. Having a skin on them will make that even more satisfying!

Huh.. might have to steal this idea!

15 minutes ago, sudoku said:

I wish people were as passionate about gameplay additions as they are about skins

It's not that people don't care about gameplay additions, it's that skins are just fundamentally much easier to brainstorm ideas for, so it's more common to come across people saying "I think [x] skin would be cool" as opposed to someone casually suggesting fifty new gameplay mechanics.

Archived