Should beefalos get more skins?

What kind of Beefalo skins would you like to see  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Existing skin collections

• Costume collection (Dressed up as mobs)
    • Hallowed Nights collection (general halloween costumes)
    • Merrymaker collection (Winter Feast themed)
    • Rose collection
    • Survivor collection
    • Shadow collection
    • Forge collections
    • YOTV collection (verdant)
    • I don't want more skins for beefalo.
  2. 2. Generic changes

• More hairstyles (change the fur shape- more fluffy, combed down, short, etc)
    • More horn shapes (smoother, sharper, shorter, filed, etc)
    • More tail shapes (braided, cut, tied, curled, etc)
  3. 3. Variety costumes

• Character costumes (Put Winona's bandana on your Beef! Give your loyal steed a mighty moustache! Anything!)
    • More generic costumes (Following the style of original beefalo skins, like the flowery or Lucky Beast)
    • Put top hats on your Beef

I've been thinking about it since the Hallowed Nights update, and I can't help but wonder if other people would be interested in seeing more skins as well.

I've excluded some collections in the first question, because I think some of the ones we got already fit into them, which are: formal, victorian and frostbitten. 

I personally, would love to have more tiny changes to the fur- change the shape a bit, make it look messy, or well cared for, without putting it in a dress. Combining with tiny horn changes, there could be many combinations to make a Beef pretty looking while simultaneously pretty natural. 

For the Hallowed Nights art event, me and my two friends made some beefalo skins ourselves, because we thought it could look quite nice.

Spoiler

20211101_213431.jpg

PumpkinBeefalo.png

Untitled-Artwork.jpg

Do you have your own ideas for beefalo skins? Would that be something you want in the game? If you have any art, I'd love to see!

Archived