Don't Starve Art Style Mimic Practice (Football helmet skin conept)

Hello!

I've been slowly working on a little concept for a set of skins that are feudal Japan themed. I haven't done anything on this for a while and just wanted to share the first item I finished. I'll continue to work on this slowly!

(P.S: This single item is my portfolio, hire me Klei).

Boar-shido-helm.png

Boar-shido-helm-transparent.png

I have never seen this Zaokllr fellow before and am completely unbiased, but I do have to say that that is the best picture I have ever seen and he should definitely be hired by Klei. Perhaps as a hiring bonus Klei could buy him Back 4 Blood? Not so we could play it together, or anything. I've never seen him before of course.

11 hours ago, Cheggf said:

I have never seen this Zaokllr fellow before and am completely unbiased, but I do have to say that that is the best picture I have ever seen and he should definitely be hired by Klei. Perhaps as a hiring bonus Klei could buy him Back 4 Blood? Not so we could play it together, or anything. I've never seen him before of course.

Thank you, unbiased stranger who I've never drawn pictures for or have ever met ever ever. Why thank you for being so generous on Klei's behalf, perhaps they should purchase of copy of Back 4 Blood, maybe you and I can be friends and play together (I have never met this person (who are you))

12 hours ago, Cheggf said:

52 minutes ago, Zaokllr said:

Thank you, unbiased stranger who I've never drawn pictures for or have ever met ever ever. Why thank you for being so generous on Klei's behalf, perhaps they should purchase of copy of Back 4 Blood, maybe you and I can be friends and play together (I have never met this person (who are you))

Archived