some skin idea for the Terraria collab

Knowing Klei, I bet they have already finish choosing and making the collab skin so these idea probably won't be added XD

but still, it's fun to choose the skin myself, so here is my pick
what do you guy think? :3 

Có thể là tranh biếm họa

I also draw them too, (not all of them though XD)

Tragic Umbrella (as Umbrella)

Có thể là tranh biếm họa

Golden Bug Net (as bug net)

Có thể là tranh biếm họa

Blowgun (as blow dart)

Có thể là tranh biếm họa về 1 người

Lunar Flare (as The End is Nigh)

Có thể là tranh vẽ về 1 người

Gold Chest (as chest)

Imbuing Station (as Mad Scientist Lab)

Có thể là tranh biếm họa

Rod of discord (as The Lazy Explorer)

Terraria tree (as Birchnut Tree)

Có thể là tranh vẽ về ngoài trời

1 hour ago, Seero said:

where is this terraria collab coming from? did klei say something?

There has been nothing official, but there was a leaked skin and points link that points towards it happening.

Now because I know the month of Spooky like the back of my hand & I live for this type of stuff: Heres just a few Idea’s to show just how well Terraria Fits DST.

(At least for Hallowed Nights)

FAF28D0B-9362-48C0-8070-848E2677D5C6.thumb.jpeg.1b283321e3b4b6edf2e73ebc7dda89c7.jpeg

C8A9E5E9-1325-41B2-9D12-60D91DED794F.thumb.jpeg.1f6e6249010b0c40dc5c02b1b849162a.jpeg

EA8A4181-4202-434B-9175-A7B9F9CED14D.thumb.png.fab75716398926d23346d9f6ee033b35.png

1 hour ago, l0rdgumby said:

What's the name of this guy? I can't seem to find them online :livid:

Whatever this is, it doesn’t actually exist in vanilla terraria. Likely just someone’s fan idea.

On the topic of skin ideas, I hope we get a skin for either of DST’s fishing rods. I wouldn’t mind any of terraria’s fishing rods for the skin, but if I had to pick one I’d go for the hotline fishing hook. Also wormwood plantera skin, please.

5 hours ago, goblinball said:

On the topic of skin ideas, I hope we get a skin for either of DST’s fishing rods. I wouldn’t mind any of terraria’s fishing rods for the skin, but if I had to pick one I’d go for the hotline fishing hook. Also wormwood plantera skin, please.

Ah yes, but since terraria has a lot of fishing rod, I couldn't find an "iconic" one to be added as a skin
do you have any suggestions?

19 minutes ago, MikoFanboy said:

Ah yes, but since terraria has a lot of fishing rod, I couldn't find an "iconic" one to be added as a skin
do you have any suggestions?

Golden fishing rod because of the difficulty getting it?

And it has the best fishing power. And it has an achievement on Steam.

I dream of a Desert Pylon skin for The Lazy Deserter.

27282498_Desert_Pylon_28placed29.gif.fb251f48923256b01d5b8dd97a6521e2.gif

And as a mainly singleplayer enjoyer I also wouldn't mind adding some of its brothers and sisters of colour to keep its company in a not-so-little rework of The Lazy Deserter.
For those who don't know Pylons (a somewhat newer addition to terraria Desktop 1.4.0.1) allow to teleport to another Pylon instantly if requirements (like nearby NPCs) are met.

427745343_BiomePylons.JPG.bc854b1bf0072686d20f976d46bb64b3.JPG

I wouldn't mind them to be irrationally expensive to build and consume a Desert Stone upon use, because Pylons in terraria are incredibly useful and we can taste that with Wanda's Backtrek and Rift Watches (which are behind a Spool paywall and also character specific items).

It would be nice to use them in DST without having to play Wanda and to also use a boss item for something more meaningful than draining one's own sanity when playing alone...
By the way it's an awesome idea if you want to acquire Nightmare Fuel as well as get rid of Gestalts while aiding Wagstaff seize the moonstorm or fighting Celestial Champion (in his final form he won't even miss you while you run to deplete your Enlightenment by tapping The Lazy Deserter on its head a few times).

Archived