[Game Update] - Public Testing 480747

5 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

i not know if its only unity engine. those all together may made performance loss . little at there little at there. and in end is big performance loss

Can't say that i know if the new menu still affects performance or not. Or by how much.

Even with it minimized i don't see any difference.

Edited by ALCRD

2 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

Can't say that i know if the new menu affects performance or not.

Even with it minimized i don't see any difference.

they fixed one bug what caused late game crash. maybe, just maybe that causes as well. in this case there no way go back

Edited by gabberworld

46 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

It can't be just the animations.

they to use allot float data inside animation what increase memory size and soo on but i to have feeling that it not needs use float most off animation at all. and that is also one point where they can increase performance

On 10/2/2021 at 12:17 AM, EricKlei said:

Hi everyone,

Today’s patch for the Public Testing branch contains a new classic style Rime cluster...

Spoiler

[Image - 113201] | Shut Up And Take My Money! | Know Your Meme

I didn't have a DLC before, so yea.

Edited by Duck986

1 hour ago, Orhun Ozkir said:

when do they finish uptades ? i wait for definitive edition 

last december or so, i believe, some announcement said they aimed for May to be the goal.  that said, i think we have another 2-3 months or 1-2 more major patches (main branch) after this week's patch.  they got most of the endgame stuff down imo, now i believe they are doing replay ability and polish to finish out the dlc.  they re-added traits and more starting worlds which i hope they expand more on.  also the new achievements which i also hope they add some more fun ones too.  which the most difficult achievement is probably 'mine the gap' which just takes a long time

they did say that the price of the dlc will probably go up on full release (although i remember them seeming conflicted how much, if at all)