Halloweed nights

I wish they would bring the “waverly” witch, the character that was not implemented in this year's halloween event, it would be nice if we went to her who lives in the swamp, it would be nice if we made magic tabs or magic items, it is a very old character and I think it fits the atmosphere of the game very well

Do you want her as a playable character or interactive NPC? I am confused.

But.. As soon as my TV starts airing Halloween commercials I officially consider it as the Month of Spooky, The season is HERE get ready boys & girls Hallowed Nights is officially upon us & soon the game will be updated to start the event! 

I hope they changed Hallowed Nights a bit this year, for the past few years it’s been the same event, meanwhile Wintersfeast got updated contents and love :( 

17 saat önce, Mike23Ua şunları söyledi:

Onu oynanabilir bir karakter olarak mı yoksa etkileşimli NPC olarak mı istiyorsunuz? Kafam karıştı.

Ama.. Televizyonumda hazırlanmaklarını yayınlamaya başlamaz, resmi olarak Ürküt Ayı olarak bak, Sezon BURADAlanın yayınladığı ve kızlardaki Geceler resmi olarak ve üzerinde çalışmak için hazırlık için güncellenecek! 

biraz bu yıl Hallowed Nights'ı sevenler, son birkaç yıldır aynı etkinlik oldu, bu arada Wintersfeast güncellenmiş ve sevgiler aldı. :( 

kalbim oynanabilir bir karakter ama bu sene wanda getirdikleri için onu da npc olarak görmek güzel olur

Is it okay if I use this thread as a place to suggest/show some Hallowed Nights skin ideas? I mean the thread is simply titled Hallowed Nights after all..

now as a Disclaimer: I am very much aware that it is too close to hallowed nights to suggest anything.. and it actually make it in in Time.. BUT I do it anyway because until Klei stops doing any kind of content updates altogether.. there’s always a chance what I share now could be used for next years hallowed nights.

I don’t want to request anything too creepy or over the top, & Many of these skin ideas will not have images to accompany them.. because I am absolute trash at drawing, I may try to add an image to it later though.

The first skin Idea is Actually a Wormhole skin: the “Port Hole” Instead of being a Wormhole with teeth and all that.. this is an area of the ground that is distorted possibly with Erie light coming from cracks, and when stood on top of the ground beneath the players feet will open up a dimensional rift, when the player “jumps inside” it would have little ghostly hands grab the player and drag them into the hole in the ground. (Think the Bermuda Triangle type ghostly disappearances with weird green light & restless spirits and you have the Port Hole skin.)

Sacraficial Fountain: Moon Dail skin. I don’t know if Klei will ever add blood effects to dst but if they do..  basically THIS but with red water, if they don’t ever do blood effects.. then just the regular water with creepy looking gargoyle statues will be good enough.. oh and look Hamlet already had some!

E06F9DE3-45E6-47F4-A084-4D6B2A7FD02E.jpeg.f18957dcd2a3f2d7da8fc30c6999f037.jpeg

I don’t think this next one needs much explanation.. Eyebrella or Top Hat skin either way as a homage to one of my favorite movies as a child.. Something like this?

1AA9F9A2-C5C1-4892-B8FF-BF4C03425D9E.thumb.jpeg.d719cbb5bc5b2cdb272c08fb94a2e155.jpeg

This thing from the Despicable Me movie as a Wardrobe Closet skin.

41F99E07-7D79-4991-B55F-76AB11E2E066.thumb.png.cdedb76b72df70254c64edb894139eb0.png

Cool Halloween Spear skins pulled from Google Klei can take inspiration from:

010FC9A0-FD6F-4ED5-98BF-9A07E675D8EA.thumb.jpeg.2c06cd6e16a8d7cb38a61a4cc51ec863.jpeg

The Bush Hat is an item the player wears ON THEIR HEAD that when toggled lets them hide inside the HAT…. I’m disappointed that KLEI hasn’t put this one into the game Yet…

Slurper (or some other creepy man eating thing..) Bushhat.

A8D38295-423F-47A4-B872-6378E39EFC53.thumb.png.624be30e4836ab4f5d0caf337dc47205.png

6F217FDB-5EF8-49D3-96AE-807F629C8E5E.thumb.png.f05aeab9c5004d079cca93b21cea9475.png

That’s all for now.. but if I come up with more I will update this post & if this post is inappropriate for this thread, please inform me and I will remove it- Thank You. :wilson_love:

On 10/3/2021 at 6:16 PM, Wendy C. said:

It's called an Iron Maiden. 

I know, but googling it leads to disturbing images, didn’t want to mention by name.

Anyways.. outside of spooky sets of skins I would like some updated or perhaps even “Limited Time” Weather Effects for Hallowed Nights event. 

I just want my favorite time of the year to have content on par with  the awesomeness that is Wintersfeast..

I had some ideas from last year such as Permanent full moon so werewolves and ghosts own the nights.. 

But I also think THIS Weather effect from Hamlet (only the part shown in this clip and NOT the whole effect) would be wicked cool for Hallowed Nights.

71A411BF-E677-489E-A933-92C04D96F474.gif.52fe62578d9522d82a590e86a1ac1a9a.gif

Fog!!! Because rolling clouds of fog is 100% perfectly spooky right? ;)

Archived