• no
    • yes
  2. 2. do you want a crossover to happen

• yes
    • no
    • indifferent

1 hour ago, Baark0 said:

i get the feeling you just really hate terraria

well it realy dont make it easy if the only reason you ever started playing that was because of someone that...
no not here private meassage me if you want to know tahts too much of things

1 hour ago, 1bubbainpa said:

What are you even talking about.

Like, give me an example please, I am generally confused.

well the wiki is free to use and well someone found one of those weird discribtions for you it seems

I’m a Barbie girl in my Barbie woooorrllld life’s fantastic, when your plastic.

What? Oh come on anyone old enough to remember that sung it all the time don’t lie.

Ahem anyway… If October is meant to be the month we get the game content update, and that update is a collaboration with Terraria I think the people who Play Terraria should start providing images of what they think fits DST for a Hallowed Nights themed October update.

In other words: the spooky, the weird, the highly unusual..

Like the clean sweep skin, it’s from Terraria but it looks like a Witches Broom, so it makes sense that would be a skin in DST.

Okay so a few things, Terraria is playable for free on Xbox game pass, Terraria has 5000+ craftables and 400+ enemy mob types

I am 100% certain that out of 5000 craftables and 400 mobs Klei could find some that appropriately fit adding to DST.

Personally I like the floating eyeballs that open up and try to attack players, Dear Klei- We Need Flying Eyeplants as part of this Cross-Over.

If people need a LORE excuse for them to be there: Fine just like how Hamlet fused Spiders with monkeys to create spider-apes or Lunar Island fused spiders with Moon Glass to create shattered spiders- Then your Lore Excuse is the Moon fused Bats with Lureplant eyeplants.

Boom, Terraria mob now exists in DST.

Archived