Wanda info video

11 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I didn’t bother to read all the replies since I’ve last posted- but after thinking about it overnight I have the simplest solution to the Clock Cooldown Timer without needing to increase the Timer on it.

Simply make it so that the Cooldown don’t go into effect unless they are actually IN Wandas inventory.

In fact I think it would be an interesting part of her Gimmick if all clocks actually stopped ticking when she’s not holding them..

Almost like: The constant and her own timeline are on a different course altogether.

Time in the constant is moving so slowly that the hands on the clocks haven’t moved, meanwhile IF the Clock is in Wandas hand… it moves at her normal pace

That is the description of her character was it not?? 

As far as gameplay purpose: It would mean having to take a little extra caution with your clocks, AND you couldn’t just do like some people have suggested and craft like 40 clocks leaving them laying around near a boss for easy revives.

I like this. And it would be cool to see how she might interact with other things in her inventory as she time travels...like by making food rot or freshen

4 minutes ago, Phizzle said:

I like this. And it would be cool to see how she might interact with other things in her inventory as she time travels...like by making food rot or freshen

personally i don't think dropping perishables onto the ground anytime you want to use wanda's unique mechanics sounds fun

27 minutes ago, Guille6785 said:

no, the community just treated the watch as the next wheeler dodge without any proper testing

I haven't seen it be compared to wheeler but to how Wortox's soul hop has/had similar i-frames. Would you mind waiting for everyone to get their hands on her before you continue calling everyone liars and idiots that "have no idea what they're talking about"?

I'd really hate to see you continue to shut down any discussion regarding the matter in such a toxic manner :). 

1 hour ago, amogus said:

personally i don't think dropping perishables onto the ground anytime you want to use wanda's unique mechanics sounds fun

"or freshen" 

If she can also hold something and change its form or durability by time traveling, that would be pretty cool to me.

18 hours ago, Mysterious box said:

-The beefalo point applies to every

-Most characters lack gathering also she has the ultimate gathering perk for resources that can't be relocated.

-she can't heal outside of watches but this shouldn't be a big problem to anyone who doesn't face tank everything

-only one character has a aoe attack and I don't see anything preventing her from using non character specific followers

-i feel like her dark armor 95% damage reduction and self sustaining life giving amulet more than make up for it and make it near impossible to consider her a glass cannon

- I don't think anyone has a issue with her teleporting abilities(from what I've seen atleast) edit: (I stand corrected)

I can't see her not ending up like wendy in pubs unless not being free is enough to keep people away from a casual perspective you don't need to look for healing as it's always with you on a timer and death is a minor inconvenience, from a non casual perspective she offers gimmicks that makes everything faster, from a mega base perspective you commit much more time to your base and teleport when you need something.

This isn't to say she won't have issues for 1 pubs will be hard on her since she won't be able to keep her warp watches on her meaning she may end up getting them robbed alot by other Wanda's or trolls. Other players could also steal her second chance watches when she dies. Inventory management is going to be a headache for some with her. That said her weapon and second chance watch are the only issues here otherwise she's fine.

Many characters have perks compatible with beefalos, including Wendy, Wurt, Maxwell, Walter, Wickerbottom, Willow. 

Her healing is really odd, specially early game. It’s not a bad thing but it’s certainly harder to manage than any other average character where you punch a couple of butterflies or get a couple of trail mix and you are good to go. I’d rate it harder than most characters but probably somewhat easier than Wormwood.

Winona, Woodie and Wormwood also have AOE. Wicker has area denial, which could also be considered AOE.

Her revive clock is definitely not okay. What we saw in early access is just a preview of the main idea of the tool, I don’t think it will stay as it is for long.

My opinion, and of course we will have to wait and see how it turns out, but given her hard early game and glass cannon fight style, I doubt she’ll ever be as popular as Wendy. After this week’s hype and probably a bit of next week, I really feel all the Wendy mains will stick to Wendy and all the Wigfrid mains will stick to Wigfrid. This is a character that shines the most in the late game, when tusks start to stockpile, and in super experienced players hands with almost 0 ping to use the backstep and low hp in boss fights properly. 

TL;DR: I doubt average, and less experienced players will stick to her.

3 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Many characters have perks compatible with beefalos, including Wendy, Wurt, Maxwell, Walter, Wickerbottom, Willow. 

Her healing is really odd, specially early game. It’s not a bad thing but it’s certainly harder to manage than any other average character where you punch a couple of butterflies or get a couple of trail mix and you are good to go. I’d rate it harder than most characters but probably somewhat easier than Wormwood.

Winona, Woodie and Wormwood also have AOE. Wicker has area denial, which could also be considered AOE.

Her revive clock is definitely not okay. What we saw in early access is just a preview of the main idea of the tool, I don’t think it will stay as it is for long.

My opinion, and of course we will have to wait and see how it turns out, but given her hard early game and glass cannon fight style, I doubt she’ll ever be as popular as Wendy. After this week’s hype and probably a bit of next week, I really feel all the Wendy mains will stick to Wendy and all the Wigfrid mains will stick to Wigfrid. This is a character that shines the most in the late game, when tusks start to stockpile, and in super experienced players hands with almost 0 ping to use the backstep and low hp in boss fights properly. 

TL;DR: I doubt average, and less experienced players will stick to her.

What specifically do you mean when you say compatible with beefalo because most of the characters you listed can't use their perks while riding a beefalo unless you mean getting off making use of them or setting them up after in which case Wanda can too if you mean they can use followers while mounted nothing is stopping anyone else from doing the same. Wormwood's "aoe" comes from tanking and can aggro friendly mobs including your beefalo. Winona is using a pseudo follower so it's not really her doing the aoe it's her creation.

Her early game shouldn't be any harder than Wormwood as she has active healing that she doesn't have to go out of her way for and it's not like she needs to fight alot early on anyway.

Also I think your overlooking something you don't have to play like a battle crazed manic on the edge of death at all times and it's not like every wendy player is blitzing down the bee queen if a player uses her for casual play you got a character with technical passive healing and revival she might not stay as popular as wendy but I don't doubt she'll stay neck and neck with wigfrid.

Archived