Celestial champion best way (easiest)! With walter

"Best and easiest"? Not by a mile. Though it was an interesting case-study of what one can do with lots of Gold Pellets, Beef mount and (already obtained) Enlightened Crown - not to mention there were 2 raiders, not only some solo Walter strat. Maybe a more clean view of CC's attack patterns, and rapid movement to name some bons of this. But "best and easiest" - not at all. If anything, is actually very long and tedious. Simplest method, with least risk amount taken plus shortest actual "fight" time: Ice Staffs and Gun Powder (and, of course, can be used with any character).

15 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

"Best and easiest"? Not by a mile. Though it was an interesting case-study of what one can do with lots of Gold Pellets, Beef mount and (already obtained) Enlightened Crown - not to mention there were 2 raiders, not only some solo Walter strat. Maybe a more clean view of CC's attack patterns, and rapid movement to name some bons of this. But "best and easiest" - not at all. If anything, is actually very long and tedious. Simplest method, with least risk amount taken plus shortest actual "fight" time: Ice Staffs and Gun Powder (and, of course, can be used with character).

But some gold is not hard and you can take easy from oasis or cave or... .

And you can make this solo with Woby and without rider beef if you learn cc patterns!

Thanks for watching!

39 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

Wouldn't the method shown at the end of this vid be better tho just swap bone helms for thulecite crowns or other easier to obtain high hp armors.

i rather spend that thulecite to craft hondious on boats or something, imagine doing the videos method every time you want to farm shards

3 hours ago, Mysterious box said:

Wouldn't the method shown at the end of this vid be better tho just swap bone helms for thulecite crowns or other easier to obtain high hp armors.

or you could just use the thulecite for suits and pair it up with a bone helm and kill it yourself

18 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i rather spend that thulecite to craft hondious on boats or something, imagine doing the videos method every time you want to farm shards

15 hours ago, Baark0 said:

or you could just use the thulecite for suits and pair it up with a bone helm and kill it yourself

I really only go for the crown personally don't think farming him is worth it but if your killing him multiple times I understand why you wouldn't that being said I'm pretty sure there are other cheaper armors that would hold up for the fight assuming you didn't just sit back and watch.

9 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

I really only go for the crown personally don't think farming him is worth it but if your killing him multiple times I understand why you wouldn't that being said I'm pretty sure there are other cheaper armors that would hold up for the fight assuming you didn't just sit back and watch.

Even for 1 kill. Is wat cheaper

The amount of thulecite to protect many spiders is higher than the amount of thulecite you will waste doing a horrible fight but i get your point

Still. If you want added dps for the fight just place some  ruins turrets or winona catapults in a boat

On 8/27/2021 at 6:26 AM, Sirpouya said:

Easy and fast way with just some golds!

Being the super late game already why not use marble rounds instead? In the long run marble becomes dirt cheap as it only costs time setting a large enough forest early on. 

As a matter of fact you could use the celestial to help replenish your marble for the next fights, (make it run through your forest before killing it). Reaching a large enough setup of marble seems daunting but judging by the point of the game where this would be made I don’t think that would be a problem.

27 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Even for 1 kill. Is wat cheaper

The amount of thulecite to protect many spiders is higher than the amount of thulecite you will waste doing a horrible fight but i get your point

Still. If you want added dps for the fight just place some  ruins turrets or winona catapults in a boat

Yea catapults are a much better way to go I just look at it as high tier armor doesn't hold a huge amount of value to webber due to his perks I usually opt to save higher tier armor for spiders it's more of a personal preference tho. That being said I'd imagine wigfrid's helms probably be a good alternative.

Archived