Verdant Skins

I remember these!! I love them a lot. For context, GurglingKiller is the one who made those skin concepts up there!

I remember longing for that Wendy skin for months... so so glad that Klei made something so close to it!! I have to wonder if they took inspiration from these concepts, or if they just happened to make something similar because of the nature theming. Fingers crossed we get something like that Willow one day too! :p

10 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

I remember these!! I love them a lot. For context, GurglingKiller is the one who made those skin concepts up there!

I remember longing for that Wendy skin for months... so so glad that Klei made something so close to it!! I have to wonder if they took inspiration from these concepts, or if they just happened to make something similar because of the nature theming. Fingers crossed we get something like that Willow one day too! :p

If Klei took inspiration from these concepts I hope they will also take inspiration for this Wormwood's Guest of Honor skin concept

Archived