Speculations about the October's content.

We normally get what’s next revealed when we get the update before it right? So maybe when Wanda releases this Thursday Klei will spill the beans on whatever secret new thing they’re doing.

Im personally hoping for an entire Hallowed Nights overhaul- for the past few years they’ve let the event remain to be mostly the same but I’m hoping eventually it gets the same kind of love and attention WintersFeast has

Wintersfeast has its own unique hunt type, it’s own unique mobs, and it’s own skins for and in some cases unique features for some mobs (Feastclops as example) Hallowed Nights has none of that :( Hallowed Nights is overlooked so sad!

On 8/19/2021 at 3:40 PM, Mx-Pain said:

Pearl Island is going to have some crazy ornaments

I love this idea.  Pearl needs some luv.

The best thing

about Winter Fest are the endless lights from the oasis pond.  Maybe on a full moon when you kill the Werepigs you can get a special drop.

6 minutes ago, Well-met said:

October is Hallowed Nights.

Haha no- last year October was Wurt.. AND Hallowed Nights, I highly highly doubt October will be a month without a content update.

Decembers Wolfgang Rework+ WintersFeast confirms it as well.

But what I Want to know.. and what no one on the forums has bothered to even guess at yet- is What is the missing months update?

Go Re-Read the Wanda announcement thread, we got details of a QoL and a Rework, but there’s still an actual game content update On the 2021 Roadmap

(unless those plans have been changed which is possible)

So what we Know: Theres a Rework for Wolfgang in December, Theres a QoL for October OR November..

So WHAT is the missing months update? I bet we won’t get any information out of Klei staff either.. pretty sure that’s what the “No shiloutte for what’s next tease” was all about.

We really do need a world gen revamp, especially regarding the ocean.

I find that 90% of worlds just have terrible oceans. Because the world would be a straight line, and have pearls island on one side, and lunar island on the other side.

And then the world would be right up against the edge so you wouldn't be able to sail past.

So the only solution would be to sail allllll the way around the world the long way, or make two boats, or spend a year making 2 different boat bridges the size of biomes.

I'm just hoping they can improve worlds some way to make oceans easier to traverse 

I want to keep my suggestions as light hearted and Kid Friendly as I possibly can- so all the image concepts for the Wacky ideas I may or may not come up with for this thread between now & Halloween update will come from actual Children’s Cartoons or Board Games..

The actual Origins of this is much darker.. but if it can be featured in a kids movie like Despicable Me.. then I see no logical reason why something Awesome like this couldn’t also exist in DST.

Klei you guys KNOW me well enough to know #MeLikeyDaSpooky.. And if there’s ANYTHING I’ve ever managed to do right in my entire life: It’s Absolutely nail the spooky vibe of Halloween.. So With that said-

I want THIS as a Wardrobe Cabinet Skin.

Your Character literally leaps inside & it closes to change clothes.. it’s PERFECT.

98C8DB03-C1DA-4815-8E27-49E2F3F09291.thumb.png.7fa64c8997150d3e3b7f1104cf166439.png8C51F3CB-1F65-4C3F-AAD5-459D98B92886.thumb.jpeg.88ef720b3f59316c274b0549bdf85124.jpeg

Archived