I really really really want this. I was thinking of making a post on this too in fact. I strongly believe that Wurt needs some Wormwood rwys-style touch ups to fully do justice to her character.

there is so much jankiness to her:

severe hat 'glitches' (or w/e u wanna call it) across all her skins, merms going lost, merms and the king taking damge from eating kelp?!!.., merms from wurt houses for some reason always staying outside (they should stay inside during the day like natural merms and wurt should have the ability to make them come out), Merm king starving to death (instead of just losing the buff or something) which means its easier to just let kings die one after the other instead of feeding their tiny stomachs , Merm king buff not carrying over to cave shard, lackluster Merm king rewards; no differentiation between fish, rot as a reward is a joke right?, merms not having names, merms not defending her, no indication when loyalty is gonna wear off (iirc).... and thats just off the top of my head. 

Wurt has a lot of unrealised potential. Exactly like Wormwood pre-RWYS touch ups. 

808619525_Schermafbeelding2021-07-29om22_25_59.thumb.png.c6cba1366fc22f9e9e1790d04d9ff303.png

If merms were to be given the ability to use tools i would love to see Craftsmerms being able to till farm plots after receiving a hoe. 

If they ever can wield spears I hope it doesn’t turn into a micro management headache of having to craft spears and give them all they time as they break them. 

Also a friend suggested that we should be able to give the strident trident to the merm king for some nice reward, or a special buff. I mean I’m sure he’d appreciate having that the most.

7 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

If they ever can wield spears I hope it doesn’t turn into a micro management headache of having to craft spears and give them all they time as they break them. 

Also a friend suggested that we should be able to give the strident trident to the merm king for some nice reward, or a special buff. I mean I’m sure he’d appreciate having that the most.

give it to him and he gives you a speedboost idk if its balanced and i don't care too much i just want something to make merm king good other than his nice beard huge chest buff arms and... what was i talking about again?

Archived