Any Ideas for the New Character?

Any Ideas for the New Character?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Do YOU want the new character to be from one of the DLCs?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't have an opinion
  2. 2. Do YOU want the character to be brand new?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't have an opinion
  3. 3. If you answered yes on question 2, would you like to draw, design, color your character and show it in the comments?

• Yes
    • No
    • I CAN'T DRAW
    • I answered Yes on Question 1 instead
  4. 4. If you answered yes to Question 1, which character would you like?

• Wagstaff
    • Wheeler
    • Wilba
    • Warbucks even if he doesn't exist anymore lol
    • Wilbur
    • Woodlegs
    • Walani
    • I answered yes on Question 2 instead

58 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

We just got a new character, so I guess is the right time to... demand for another? :butterfly:

yes it all makes sense why make a new thread for askin the same thing if you could just use your old one? but well new character i wish? well you all know it thats right still askin for a lizard character and dont come at me again whit wurt shes not a lizard shes a merm

Technically- Wurts a Merm, a Goat, a Goldfish, an Anglerfish, A Skittersquid, AND A Axolotl (a type of Lizard) all at the same time- So hate to break it to you: But yes.. she’s a Lizard.

Anyway, this thread i still want a Rock Lobster as playable character, maybe it can even do some weird thing.. like a scream out into the heavens (like the Krampii and their weird tongues) that when it’s down in caves can trigger very focused earthquakes that only effect the area it’s in dropping Spilagmites from the ceilings making those Renewable (which also means the fossils I see people complaining a lot about become renewable.)

Rock Lobster for the Win guys!

26 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

A Axolotl (a type of Lizard) all at the same time- So hate to break it to you: But yes.. she’s a Lizard.

the things in her head are literally her gills so, nope, she isnt a lizard

i dont think we need a character from a specie that doesnt already live in the constant anyways

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i dont think we need a character from a specie that doesnt already live in the constant anyways

humans dit not live in the constant but here we are and so goes wormwood too there are no plant people so i dont see anything wrong there

7 hours ago, JeezSorry said:

Payton, from discord???

small world

No

On 10/5/2021 at 8:26 AM, JeezSorry said:

I want an ancient character, something special and has to do with lore

trollface

I’m ancient and I’m part of Lore

(insert Lenny Face shrugging here)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 10/4/2021 at 7:29 PM, Mike23Ua said:

Technically- Wurts a Merm, a Goat, a Goldfish, an Anglerfish, A Skittersquid, AND A Axolotl (a type of Lizard) all at the same time- So hate to break it to you: But yes.. she’s a Lizard.

Anyway, this thread i still want a Rock Lobster as playable character, maybe it can even do some weird thing.. like a scream out into the heavens (like the Krampii and their weird tongues) that when it’s down in caves can trigger very focused earthquakes that only effect the area it’s in dropping Spilagmites from the ceilings making those Renewable (which also means the fossils I see people complaining a lot about become renewable.)

Rock Lobster for the Win guys!

¯\_( ´・ω・)_/¯

Shes a goat from the gorge who then gets corrupted into a merm, don’t you see? She has HORNS! Regular merms don’t 

On 10/5/2021 at 4:59 AM, Mike23Ua said:

I dont think anything except the default skin is cannon.

Archived