Ali's Art Thread

finished the wendy verdant drawing!! 

1535411207_verdantwendyaaagoddesssqueeenyes.thumb.png.878d215cb67a7a875e01fc6a30c53a9e.png 

used a bit of a different way of shading the hair, which was very fun messing around with. klei definitely did a good job with the new verdant skins, happy we got a few more to add the collection of the verdant skins

and also heres a cooler version of the drawing, I don't know exactly which one I like better lol

Spoiler

1715954580_verdantwendyaaagoddesssqueeenyescolorvariant.thumb.png.a31f23117e3612086fb2a1847de3791f.png

• Like 7
  • GL Happy 2

ayy heres some random doodles

1986098259_wendyisnotok.thumb.png.ce5a39c23c0a0f882b738661c846edec.png

was listening to cathy's clown on loop and for some reason the song gives me such a weird vibe, like even though its about a man who has been wronged and publicly humiliated by his lover for some reason it gives me more like a worse kind of vibe, but like a good one in a way idk how to explain it. listening to it on loop got me to draw this

743268771_wheelerandwormwoodataprideparade.thumb.png.295a397e1a124e0bf9d65b52210984cc.png

my friend was making demiboy and demigirl earrings with clay so i thought it would be a good idea to draw two characters i headcanon to be both those genders (i can also see them as cis its either or lol)

1400659964_wendytriumohantskindoodleidkbro.PNG.56c00f21c73eb24aed9c174fd39ab0b0.PNG711649186_wendytriumohantthingydoodle.thumb.png.510ec4741e965a30467c7df42337209e.png

and some triumphant wendys. i can literally draw her triumphant skin from memory now im proud of myself

Edited by alicoolios
  • Like 6
  • GL Happy 1

oops my hand slipped

I totally didn't make a fan character/wife for Wickerbottom no way no wayyy

Her name is Ruth and she works as a vet (maybe, I'm still thinking about it, the name and occupation may change)

(I got this idea in home ec class and decided to go with it) have no idea if ill keep the design or even keep the character but she's a thing now I guess

141342408_wickerbottomandherwife.thumb.png.3e1a3563b04db73546b1cddda08bee91.png

also might change her fashion as its a bit too similar to Wickerbottom 

many things probably with change maybe i still have no idea this was just a rushed idea that i wanted to draw digitally when i got home

• Like 6
  • GL Happy 1

1 hour ago, alicoolios said:

Her name is Ruth and she works as a vet (maybe, I'm still thinking about it, the name and occupation may change)

A vet seems fitting considering Wickerbottom had a cat, maybe she shared the same care for cats or pets in general.

• Like 1

Ello so I have these fan ocs I completely forgot about until now (mostly because I wanted to find something to post, and also because I do want to finish these goons someday)

Also this art is a little bit older as I don't draw these two much since both of them aren't exactly completely finished yet

image.png.00cab851ddb64475f071cf7ddd9ec3d6.png Wilma.thumb.png.f705ac7ab4a3f2797feff508e94b80d0.png

Shes pretty much a farmer who was in charge of pigs (guess she had a group? or maybe she was on her own, I don't have any good plot for this yet I just randomly got the idea to draw something like her one day).

She also has a pig but I never got around to drawing him, only her ref (actually theres one picture of him on the first ref, his new is Joey btw)

Pretty much her pig depending on how much monster meat you feed it will evolve for several days (like 3-10, dunno yet). Like if you feed it 2-4 it'll turn into a regular pigman and if you feed it 4-6 monster meat it'll turn to a werepig being hostile to everything except its owner and other players. It would probably have more health than the average pigman just to make it actually something people would use like how people use abigail when playing wendy or using woby while playing walter. Joey also will help you do simple tasks like cutting down trees and rocks when in his pigman stage, although its a little bit slower and not as good as Woodie or Maxwell. Also she has this banjo that will control a few nearby pigs (2-3 at max) and has a durabilty of 5 uses (I might make it less though, dunno yet)

Also have another fan oc that I never finished either (could never get a design I was happy with but I still want to keep the concept of the character for later, I do wanna finish him someday)

626157088_dontstarveocicyiceconcepts.thumb.png.fa4dd45f785801e464cd0558eb5c39fe.png

Hes pretty much like the opposite of Willow, loves the cold and snow, and addicted to endothermic fire/fire pits and anything cold related. he would suck in summer just like Willow sucks in winter

Dont have a name for him yet, nor anything for what he did before the constant as taking the orphanage idea seems too much like Willow 

Might start making another army of fan characters again like I did with Cuphead lol

Also one more thing, thinking of making a off topic thread to post art as I just started watching Wander Over Yonder (aka my new comfort cartoon lol) so I'll probably be drawing a bit of that and I do have a bit of original or off topic fanart I can share, also would be nice to post there when I don't feel like drawing anything don't starve related

Edited by alicoolios
  • Like 4

Started doodling Woby and Walter and it accidently became something kind of finished.

Think this is the first time I've drawn Woby (probably one of the first time I remember drawing a dog), and I'm pretty happy how it came out. Of course some of the pose is a big off (like the paw placement, etc etc), and I would like to fix that (also I wanna try and draw Woby more, maybe itll be a good practice).

Anywho heres the drawing.

1610287588_walterandwobyhavingalilnap.thumb.png.7f37b764997e17873ecae90859de8224.png

Stayed true to the flowers in the constant but not really the trees (At the time I felt evergreens wouldn't fit, but now I wouldn't mind which tree just as long as it isn't birchnuts. Lumpy evergreens would probably work very well with this setting). I like to think there is more variety in the actual constant, but at the same time I love the simplicity of the biomes and world ingame.

Also have no idea why I don't draw Walter more, hes really fun and I love his character. Just a immature little boy scout.

Edited by alicoolios
  • Like 9

14 hours ago, alicoolios said:

Started doodling Woby and Walter and it accidently became something kind of finished.

Think this is the first time I've drawn Woby (probably one of the first time I remember drawing a dog), and I'm pretty happy how it came out. Of course some of the pose is a big off (like the paw placement, etc etc), and I would like to fix that (also I wanna try and draw Woby more, maybe itll be a good practice).

Anywho heres the drawing.

1610287588_walterandwobyhavingalilnap.thumb.png.7f37b764997e17873ecae90859de8224.png

Stayed true to the flowers in the constant but not really the trees (At the time I felt evergreens wouldn't fit, but now I wouldn't mind which tree just as long as it isn't birchnuts. Lumpy evergreens would probably work very well with this setting). I like to think there is more variety in the actual constant, but at the same time I love the simplicity of the biomes and world ingame.

Also have no idea why I don't draw Walter more, hes really fun and I love his character. Just a immature little boy scout.

Good gods this is stunning. Amazing work! :applouse:

• Like 1

On 7/13/2021 at 3:40 PM, alicoolios said:

image.thumb.png.92d31374caae222180bc8756490c0c1c.png

Stop it, no more  crappy Webny ship (nice artwork btw)

Give me some tips on lineart and what app you use 
Cuz, the app I use isn't all too great

On 7/19/2021 at 7:31 PM, alicoolios said:

1514159974_charlieandalicebeingbudsssssssspals.thumb.png.5fed6c650c2cbf1edb7eb84c8d360a62.png

Thank god for Bendy and the ink Machine, pretty cool :)

Edited by ShadowQueen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have some random Willow ms paint drawing to show

163D3B22-5416-468A-9CAF-C86BA4D95CCE.thumb.png.f36bf051f689844b35fde5495c4d62bb.png

Used her GOH outfit for this one, also used a color palette for this one (didnt completely stay true to it). Honestly ms paint can be so fun to play around with.

Was working on a Wheeler one but I found out I think yesterday or the day before that Wanda was coming on the 9th, and they even gave us a snippet of what she looks like, so I’ll probably finish the Wheeler one at another time and probably draw Wanda soon.

Edited by alicoolios
  • Like 7
  • GL Happy 2

9 minutes ago, minespatch said:

That's rude.

Did I ever say, "Stop it, your art is crappy."

No

I just don't like Wendy x Webber ship is all

8 minutes ago, alicoolios said:

Have some random Willow ms paint drawing to show

163D3B22-5416-468A-9CAF-C86BA4D95CCE.thumb.png.f36bf051f689844b35fde5495c4d62bb.png

Is your computer a touchscreen? I can barely draw with a mouse

Edited by ShadowQueen
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, minespatch said:

What inspired the skulls? :wilson_shocked:

Great piece, ton of fun.

Thank you so much! The skulls were inspired by the picture of the skin, she's holding a skull in the picture and I thought it would look cool to incorporate it in the picture.

Spoiler

540882377_willowgoh.thumb.png.625ec2cfd5f88b38f0de5454f5cb6ce6.png

22 minutes ago, ShadowQueen said:

Did I ever say, "Stop it, your art is crappy."

No

I just don't like Wendy x Webber ship is all

Is your computer a touchscreen? I can barely draw with a mouse

Nope, my computer isn't touchscreen, its just a normal laptop. I just use a tablet to draw on it. 

Edited by alicoolios

got around to drawing Wanda, ughh I love her!!

1103994602_wandadoodles.thumb.png.8c46c1053c02fd458b875e27e1c2b6b6.png

She was pretty fun to draw, but her hair is a bit difficult to draw. Maybe once we get more official drawings of her, along with her in-game character, maybe I'll be able to use those to help me with her hair. The drawing on the top right was the complete first attempt at drawing her, but I wasn't happy with it so I decided to make another drawing (which is heavily made out of concepts that ill now get into). When they said that she could make watches to restore her youth, I decided to draw one and make what I think it'll look like in action (although using shadows for it wouldn't of been a bad idea). Also the pocket watches are supposed to help her harness shadow magic to protect herself I think, so I made her hand into a shadow hand (I doubt it'll look like that in-game though).

• Like 6
  • GL Happy 2

I keep on getting distracted or do something else besides drawing, but I was able to get a wip. It'll probably be finished tomorrow, but I decided just to post the wip since I haven't posted in a week or two 

wanted to draw wendy because I feel like I haven't been drawing her much (but at the same time maybe its because wanda came out and ive been drawing a WHOLE lot of her in my sketchbook, which I might show sometime)

image.png.109a921054dc292118136543e953e7c6.png

I wanted to use the color scheme from her animated short because I think it looked more unique 

oh also useless news but I think wanda is now one of my mains she is soooo fun to play

Edited by alicoolios
  • Like 5
  • Wavey 1