Ali's Art Thread

Tried to finished this way sooner than today but I for some reason got reason got really unmotivated for a bit, really only doodling at school. Finally had to motivation to finish this, and very glad I did. If I didn't I don't think I would be drawing any new digital art for an even hotter minute.

427874542_willfredvalentine.thumb.png.185b66e5adbf5611b99cbf0198c8e21d.png

wanted to finish this like a day after valentines or something like that, but here we are now

think that the "me and my thespian" is like a lyric from a mother mother song, forgot which one tho.

Edited by alicoolios
  • Like 7
  • Health 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • Potato Cup 1

On 2/14/2022 at 8:10 PM, alicoolios said:

999953711_willowbeingalilstinkyemo.thumb.png.e4e804510e7c877f26fa0d74f89f1111.png

AAAA You've got me squealing, I'm beyond flattered, I completely forgot to comment on this I'm so sorry aaa
Absolutely adore the flames and gradient, and the studded belt it all works way too well together!

2 hours ago, alicoolios said:

427874542_willfredvalentine.thumb.png.185b66e5adbf5611b99cbf0198c8e21d.png

And THIS! Love love love love, I've been dying for Klei to do some Valentines day skinsets. Literally the perfect opportunity for heart shaped pigtails you can't just pass up an offer like that! The heart heels are to die for~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, -Variant said:

AAAA You've got me squealing, I'm beyond flattered, I completely forgot to comment on this I'm so sorry aaa
Absolutely adore the flames and gradient, and the studded belt it all works way too well together!

And THIS! Love love love love, I've been dying for Klei to do some Valentines day skinsets. Literally the perfect opportunity for heart shaped pigtails you can't just pass up an offer like that! The heart heels are to die for~

aaa thank you so much!! this genuinely made my night! 

• Health 1

1 hour ago, alicoolios said:

some don't starve doodles along with some ocs I was too lazy to crop out 
997720716_funnysketches.thumb.png.c6b12d7a164da675ffa74702e222687c.png

Ya already know what I'm gonna say about Willow but the rest here are really nice as well, golden one there has got my eyes for certain, loving how you draw gold for a fact!

• Like 1

On 3/17/2022 at 11:07 PM, minespatch said:

Who's the lady in gold?

Don't have a name for her, or really a purpose or backstory for her either. I'm up for taking name suggestions. All I really have for her is that she can use light to her will, using it to attack or light up a room.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2022 at 1:03 PM, alicoolios said:

all i have to share is this pixel pig house I just finished, just got aseprite and i'm having a lot of fun with it

image.png.9c0f1738e1d525bb6d5635fb3d9eab61.png

any feedback is welcome as I'm very new to pixel art!

you're better than I am and i've been doing pixel art for about 7 years

• Thanks 1

1847471904_fuunysisters.thumb.png.5261e109a58320121a33a09b9b2c69ec.png

finally got something finished after so long of not having any finished. woooo

doodled this randomly and then decided to finish it. Its purpose was more something I wanted to print to go on my wall, and I think I accomplished that!

I forgot how much I love Winona's triumphant skin, makes her look rebellious and badass

Edited by alicoolios
  • Like 11
  • Wavey 1
  • GL Happy 1

On 5/1/2022 at 10:37 AM, alicoolios said:

1847471904_fuunysisters.thumb.png.5261e109a58320121a33a09b9b2c69ec.png

finally got something finished after so long of not having any finished. woooo

doodled this randomly and then decided to finish it. Its purpose was more something I wanted to print to go on my wall, and I think I accomplished that!

I forgot how much I love Winona's triumphant skin, makes her look rebellious and badass

Oh, my, god, you have me screaming, THIS IS AMAZING! And, and those shadows, beyond wow!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

finally actually drew willow riding dragonfly

13166875_willowridingdragonfly.thumb.png.095d9cc6e992061cf94e7fe53c9b7b9b.png

I'm super happy with this actually. practiced a bit of perspective before this drawing, and honestly think it helped a little bit

old winter's feast version wip:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.eae75119cfc934d860fa95898edbeeb5.png

oh also heres a mermay wigfrid:

Spoiler

712051665_mermay7wigfrid.thumb.png.b0a68f69f6c79d2000283d3ca2b9f7b1.png

Edited by alicoolios
  • Like 11
  • Health 1

13 hours ago, alicoolios said:

finally actually drew willow riding dragonfly

Literally can't express how ecstatic I am! 
Willow riding a Dragonfly in of itself is absolutely killer but then you come and top it off with a Winter's feast version~ (One of my favorite Willow skins and giant winter skin too teehee)
And then like a wombo combo there's Wiggy as a mermaid?! AUGH I just got 3 shot.
Do you have more characters as mermaids?? Honestly I kinda want to take a crack at it myself after seeing this... siren Willow time?! :o

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, -Variant said:

Literally can't express how ecstatic I am! 
Willow riding a Dragonfly in of itself is absolutely killer but then you come and top it off with a Winter's feast version~ (One of my favorite Willow skins and giant winter skin too teehee)
And then like a wombo combo there's Wiggy as a mermaid?! AUGH I just got 3 shot.
Do you have more characters as mermaids?? Honestly I kinda want to take a crack at it myself after seeing this... siren Willow time?! :o

Aaa thank you!!! I'm glad you like them!! Also, I might make some more don't starve mermaids soon hopefully (probably like Walani or Charlie)

• Health 1

6 hours ago, alicoolios said:

just some charlie

charlieee.thumb.png.8eadcc4f5855ec4a58c58d77838bf54c.png

Gorgeous... reminds me, I need more of the DS/T as Mermaids/Sirens.

You captured their personalities perfectly, Charlie being overly cheerful while Maxwell there is... overly smug! Aptly done, fitting! Love it~

• Thanks 1

got the sudden idea of drawing don't starve characters in certain terraria armors

I did Wigfrid first because I had a craving to draw her. If she were in terraria, she would definitely be melee class hands down. Also realized that terraria spears exist (I never use them, nor do I care to play melee yet as I haven't even finished the game as a mage yet, so I normally forget about them), although I think it would be interesting to do a spear only playthrough once I get better at the game.

I just used two of the armors you can get after beating the three mech bosses. Honestly made me realize how it might be smarter to skip to chlorophyte depending on class (maybe).

354400113_wigfridinterrariameleearmorbecausewhynot.thumb.png.fb457b05528713c82805848fdf6706ba.png

It was really fun messing around with designing the armors based around the actual sprite (as the sprites don't have a lot of detail). 

Next up (hopefully, once I get back from a family reunion) will be Webber as a summoner (if you've played terraria, I think you know where I'm going with this), and Maxwell as a mage

Edited by alicoolios
  • Like 6
  • Health 1
  • GL Happy 1

19 hours ago, NightfallsCurse said:

Your art is so wholesome and so fun to look at! You are the main person who inspired me to start getting serious abt art!

That's so sweet, I'm so flattered by that! Thank you so much, I am glad my art has helped inspired you about getting serious with art! :wilson_love:

Edited by alicoolios