Ali's Art Thread

ayyy if anyone wants to, requests for any of these expressions and palettes are open. Idc how many characters you include in the request, as long as it isn’t like 10 characters and they are all ds/dst characters.

If you have a different palette you want me to use just send it with the request.

also if you want me to not use a color palette that’s listed here and just the character’s colors then just say that in the request.
042222C7-B496-4F85-B7BA-3FF27D3D6CFF.thumb.png.3f635139cd1cb3210fddbb7e4bbf1d21.pngA3A627CC-5D99-44E8-BFED-B6D71C4F3F6F.thumb.png.ad116dc4eb4a99667f9ae671c16d1674.png

thanks and cya (pfft there’s a color palette for arson, *cough* willow *cough*)

Edited by alicoolios
  • Like 1

These drawings are my first time drawing these characters (well I did sketch Wurt's GOH skin once but I don't count it exactly), so this was very fun to try figuring out how to draw these goons.

22 hours ago, Just-guy said:

Wurt B2 palette Kermit?

1278091613_wurtb2kermitcolorpalette.thumb.png.6e9eea4cf030eabd22591e40ca7404ac.png

loved using this color palette here! good job picking it out as it fits so well with Wurt! Used her guard merm (or warrior idk what its exactly supposed to be called) version as I though it would look better, This kind of encouraged me to want to draw her more soon.

21 hours ago, minespatch said:

Curio Collector 10H I hate sand

1553325426_10hihatesandcolorpalettecuriocollecter.thumb.png.29a820c9387491d4b937c7a780eac1b6.png

first time drawing this guy, and honestly never expected myself to draw this guy ever, but it was fun to do so. Curio gives me some "old man who hates his job" kind of vibe and I love it.

hope I got the expressions and palettes correct (sometimes I get nervous and feel that I read stuff wrong lol idk why), and also these request things are still open (although probably wont be my main priority, just something when I don't have any ideas to draw or just wanna).

Edited by alicoolios
  • Like 4
  • Health 1
  • GL Happy 2

2 hours ago, alicoolios said:

1278091613_wurtb2kermitcolorpalette.thumb.png.6e9eea4cf030eabd22591e40ca7404ac.png

loved using this color palette here! good job picking it out as it fits so well with Wurt! Used her guard merm (or warrior idk what its exactly supposed to be called) version as I though it would look better, This kind of encouraged me to want to draw her more soon.

You drew her very cute.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, alicoolios said:

Curio gives me some "old man who hates his job" kind of vibe and I love it.

I like to imagine Tom Waits voicing him. :wilson_ecstatic:

Thanks for tackling him. the palette gave me a old west vibe which works for him.

I would not be surprised if a crow dropped a pinecone on him. His mini-games gives him bird hatred similar to Woodie.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2021 at 10:13 PM, -Variant said:

Oooohh!! This looks fun! Been loving your previous posts.
If you're still up for it, Willow 3F or H maybe?? Arson of courseeee
Maybe Charlie even, H9, Volcano?

thank you! also finished the requests!

1571710961_willow3Harson.thumb.png.0fb2f1f4547fd53c6d9393180f8fb9d9.png

heres the Willow one, had no idea what to do with the background lol all I had in mind was fire. Also tried out a new pose with this one

1194812087_charlieH9volcano.thumb.png.6787b2a72a26a2f4f89902203a48414d.png

andddd the Charlie one. Her hair is kind of hard to draw imo (I had difficulties trying to draw it, and I still feel that its a little uneven on the left) I wish I knew how to draw it well, but I feel like I'm getting close to figuring it out. 

both these expressions and color palettes were super fun to use, and gave me a bit of challenge on figuring out what color to use for what (especially the arson palette), thanks for requesting!

Edited by alicoolios
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Health 1

8 hours ago, alicoolios said:

[Awesome art]

HOOGA!! AAA!! I can't express how awesome these are, thank you!
Willow's practically kneeling atop a throne of fire I couldn't think of anything more fitting.
The inclusion of the shadow creatures is also brilliant, I feel you with the hair though it is a bit unusual, I think you pulled it off just fine though. 
Many thanks, love it!

• Thanks 1

I don't have much digital work to show, so I scrolled through my files to see if I had anything worth posting (which I surprisingly had one)

I was messing around with style and while doing so drew Wanda, Wendy, and Wigfrid

1390831636_dontstarveveeewendyyywigfridandhmmmwandaaza.thumb.png.4702dd32f619287378970d7c0f84f02d.png

this was pretty fun (or at least when drawing it I remember liking it a lot, was going to doing someone else in the blank space but never got around to doing so). I especially love the way I drew Wigfrid, I imagine her face to be more on the square side (which I think its more square ingame as well), and she looks so warm and I just love it.

since inktober is a thing, I'll probably have a bit of inktobers to show here too (actually already have a dst one but I'm too lazy to take a picture of it yet)

• Like 8
  • Health 1
  • GL Happy 2

36 minutes ago, ShadowQueen said:

Wow, that style is pretty impressive! Your styles are soooooo cute <3

I also have another request... how about Maxwell D3 Existential Crisis? 

With the red rose ofc! That's the only color not in that palette

Also I want that Maxwell to be the tall version

I'll get around to your requests soon hopefully lol, also thank you!!!

Got two Inktobers to show (technically would’ve been three if I actually finished stuff) 

6D6BAB0F-03B7-4664-83E3-D23BCCFA8A87.thumb.jpeg.c29f1b536b4745a39a2923a777f723d8.jpeg08746FFB-5907-40BF-A294-348E8A35A2EB.thumb.jpeg.600f7e08eff55b1210d0b11de53ea994.jpeg

for suit I immediately thought of Triumphant, as well as I immediately thought of Wanda for watch. For Wanda, I kind of redrew a screenshot of her short where she was using her clock to become younger, and I think it turned out very well (although I had a bit of troubles with the sketch). The suit one didn’t have as much troubles as the Wanda one did, but I did add some shadows a day or two after it was done. Gonna send the other ones that are done in my original art thread. 

• Like 7
  • Health 1
  • Wavey 1
  • GL Happy 2

aa sorry for not posting much, I do have doodles but not much finished work. Its mostly me doing things other than drawing or having no motivation to do so, but I think I'll be able to post something this weekend that isn't just a doodle. Sorry jsdkk 

also the original off-topic artwork probably will completely slow down with posts, even slower than this one unless I feel like posting in it. I want to keep this thread running longer than the original one.

Edited by alicoolios
  • Like 2

ayyy got something actually finished this time hip hip hooray

wanted to draw to draw something, ANYTHING before october ended that was more in the halloweeny kind of vibe, and decided to draw Wanda's new skin (i love her and her new skin how could I not draw her) 

91462314_wandahallowednightsskin.thumb.png.5dfcea3568e83511277ae342d290687b.png

Happy with how the lighting turned out, but couldn't find any different poses I liked so I just redrew the original pose to the best of my ability

this is a very much might but I might draw the other new skins as well linelessly (if not all of them at least the new wurt one) 

also probs gonna be my new pfp for a while cause this looks good and I want to change mine lol

Edited by alicoolios
  • Like 8
  • Health 2
  • Wavey 1
  • GL Happy 2