Rocket Battery vs. The smart one

Hello everybody. I like to use the rocket batteries to store electricity from solar. as a backup i use smart batteries and other energy plants. Unfortunately, the smart battery always runs out quickly and the generators start even though 4/5 of the rocket's battery is still full. are there any solutions?

Use transformers to supply power from the rocket batteries and solar to your main grid.  The result is that the rocket batteries will keep the smart battery charged until they run out, and only then will the generators activate.

its solar panel and rocket battery ---> main grid and smart battery

when night comes or solar power is not enough it will stop feeding the main grid, the main grid is your generators. if there is no power coming from the solar and rocket batteries the smart battery will go down activating the generators to fill in the gap, any other question? :j

Transformers can act as a one-way device to allow power from the rocket battery to the main grid, but not the other way round. That way the batteries in the main grid only start to drain only when the rocket battery is empty. When they are directly connected, all batteries discharge at the same rate. 

Not sure what happens if you exceed the transformer load. Can multiple transformers be used in parallel to increase the maximum load?

4 hours ago, Gurgel said:

Not sure what happens if you exceed the transformer load. Can multiple transformers be used in parallel to increase the maximum load?

yes they can 

Spoiler

PT.png

In my base, the two solar towers can produce a max of about 6Kw

if the demand is lower than 6kw the excess is stored in the batteries

if the demand is high the two transformers provide up to 8Kw until the batteries drain and then only ~6kw is supplied to the base heavy watt line

Archived