The rocket is in space without fuel

10 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

At least a way to save the dupes inside even if the rocket would be lost.

Perhaps they can add a duplicant eject button that launches the duplicant back toward the asteroid. The rocket would float off the star chart and disappear, and the duplicant would be fine as there is no atmosphere to burn up in, and they don’t take fall damage :D

8 hours ago, yoakenashi said:

Perhaps they can add a duplicant eject button that launches the duplicant back toward the asteroid. The rocket would float off the star chart and disappear, and the duplicant would be fine as their is no atmosphere to burn up in, and they don’t take fall damage :D

Rockets don't really remember where they came from, so I would think it would just send them to the nearest asteroid. Would be quite a problem if it's the magma one where nothing is set up yet...

On 6/30/2021 at 11:54 PM, yoakenashi said:

The rocket would float off the star chart and disappear

I`d prefer if it just exploded or ended as scrap harvestable via the drillcone while the dupe ejected in the rocket control statio and crash landed on the closest planetoid.

On 6/30/2021 at 5:14 PM, Big Hat Logan said:

Currently, you cannot do anything.

Need gameplay fix dear brother Klei, in-space refuelling by using our other rockets or using some other forum solution idea would be great :angel:

30 minutes ago, booleanman1983 said:

Learn more?

For some reason, rockets without fuel will be able to fly exactly one space tile if you choose a new target for them. At least they could when I wrote that post.

You still have to wait for them to travel, but if you keep checking up on them and designating new targets, it will fly any distance.

Archived