I can't make bacon and Eggs

5 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

as far as i know it needs >1 but not =1 so two morsels doesnt produce bacon and eggs but meatballs

Two morsels makes meatballs but you only need one morsel to make meatballs. Using more than one morsel for meatballs is typically wasteful except in certain situations where you have so many morsels it would be the best filler such as committing sky-frog genocide.

1 hour ago, Cheggf said:

Two morsels makes meatballs but you only need one morsel to make meatballs. Using more than one morsel for meatballs is typically wasteful except in certain situations where you have so many morsels it would be the best filler such as committing sky-frog genocide.

oh yeah, i just missread you 

In addition to what others have said, if you have it a tallbird egg for some reason you can also use it and two monster meats to make Bacon and Eggs since it gives priority over Monster Lasagna. Just make sure the one remaining filler isn't something that produces something else, i.e just use a stick in the last slot.

(Also, I highly recommend installing the Smarter Crockpot mod from Steam Workshop to predict what each recipe will produce and help quandaries like this - it will make cooking much better and save much resources.)

31 minutes ago, Atkvin said:

In addition to what others have said, if you have it a tallbird egg for some reason you can also use it and two monster meats to make Bacon and Eggs since it gives priority over Monster Lasagna. Just make sure the one remaining filler isn't something that produces something else, i.e just use a stick in the last slot.

The filler needs to be anything inedible. Monster Lasagna excludes inedible ingredients (twigs, volt goat horns, nightmare fuel, bone shards), so you need one of those to guarantee that you don't get Monster Lasagna.

Yea, as others have stated, Bacon and Eggs requires more than 1.0 meat and 2 eggs. Morsels and other small meats like frog legs, drumsticks and freshwater fish only have 0.5 meat value. The only way you can make it exclusively with morsels is through one Tallbird Egg and 3 morsels (=1.5 Meat, 4 eggs). The most commonly accessible version of the recipe, however, sees you putting two eggs, a monster meat and a morsel into the crock pot (=1.5 Meat, 2 eggs) .

Archived