How many CDKs of Calico Chester Chest did Myth Words's team get in the CN 2020 Summer event?

Because there are rumors that the team provided more than the number of main creators, got the CDKs and sold them, made a profit.

One person 老司饥@DST_LSJ in the team sold a CDK for RMB¥980 (USD$150+).

Here is a proof that he sells cdk:

https://t.bilibili.com/474903351493195969

01.png.74c436a47c24d2f9a5baef078045d433.png

Here is the list of winners:

02.png.fdc934c942fdf278bf1328e7f0d4c864.png

Some links:
2020 CN Summer event Introduction 2020-08-26
2020 CN Summer event Winner List 2020-12-16

3 hours ago, JoeW said:

1 key was given to each winner.  

yeah,i know 1key for 1 winner.

but question is that it is said that the number of authors of Myth World reported to you Klei official is more than 100. And you surely give the key 1 for 1, if so how many keys are circulated in the black market?  

there is another disgusting thing I will tell u is that, the DSTLSJ once unpacked ur picture material and sold it to his fans as wallpaper for 10RMB or 5RMB painting I don’t remember very well. I don’t know how many profit he get using your picture in the Don’t starve together folder. Two years later he says: I don’t know whether sold this is infringement or not, but I think it is all ok if the copyright owner not investigated.

what do u say bro? May I sold your picture to my fans for 10RMB per painting?

6 hours ago, JoeW said:

Glad you noticed the topic. 

So how many Calico Chester Chest keys were given in this event?

32 minutes ago, RAFAEL-Y said:

Winners have the right to decide their prizes freely. Are you jealous?

jealous about what? don't u really think that's a lot of money, do you? if so i would feel very sorry for ur poor life.

there are 6 authors on the list of Myth World's team, any cdkeys given more than 6 is not reasonalble.

if so, i report a list of more than a thousand authors and marked what they have done even if they have just publish a comment, does Klei official need to give all the authors a cdkey 1 for 1? 

34 minutes ago, dish-order man said:

jealous about what? don't u really think that's a lot of money, do you? if so i would feel very sorry for ur poor life.

there are 6 authors on the list of Myth World's team, any cdkeys given more than 6 is not reasonalble.

if so, i report a list of more than a thousand authors and marked what they have done even if they have just publish a comment, does Klei official need to give all the authors a cdkey 1 for 1? 

In fact, klei can be asked to investigate them. This is a very large mod. It does require a lot of people to cooperate. If someone really has a problem, you can recall the prize. Unreasonable accusations are wrong. They are baselessly insulting. I think everything needs to be based on facts.

1 minute ago, RAFAEL-Y said:

In fact, klei can be asked to investigate them. This is a very large mod. It does require a lot of people to cooperate. If someone really has a problem, you can recall the prize. Unreasonable accusations are wrong. They are baselessly insulting. I think everything needs to be based on facts.

what i have done here is just ask Klei to check how many cdkeys given to this group. if the authors indeed more than 6, why only list the 6 people? I think it's a shame not to put the others on the list. they have done their part, why not list them? 

they are not being listed, i can only assume that they are not authors, which is based on the fact of the list.

return to my question:   HOW MANY AUTHORS DOES MYTH WORLD REPORT TO KLEI? HOW MANY CKDYES ARE GIVEN TO THEM?

As for the action of @DST_LSJ that stealing pictures of Dont starve together folder to sell to his fans, if you want to know, I can post his original words to u. he is just a dangerous thief.

13 hours ago, JoeW said:

By the way, i post a suggestion here:

I think the amount of prize given to the winners should not be related to the number of authors, but related to works. The same prize should be given to the same rewards.

A meaningless discussion.

Someone in the myth team was invited to work by Klei, but was rejected by the myth team. Now Klei keeps in touch with the myth team. I think the previous skin event is also allowed by Klei by default.

Since Klei acquiesces in this behavior, there is no point in players' discussion. If you can't see it.

9 minutes ago, tulips said:

Someone in the myth team was invited to work by Klei, but was rejected by the myth team. Now Klei keeps in touch with the myth team. I think the previous skin event is also allowed by Klei by default.

Since Klei acquiesces in this behavior, there is no point in players' discussion. If you can't see it.

Hahahaha, this topic is indeed full of irrationality.

11 minutes ago, tulips said:

I think the previous skin event is also allowed by Klei by default.

Yes, I also think Klei allows mod to be profitable by default about the previous skin event.

I guess it's because mod can keep more players, so it allows a team to make mod profitable by default.

But why does their guidelines clearly indicate that mod is not allowed to be profitable.

11 minutes ago, tulips said:

i dont konw whether u are correct or not. but if so, i'd just say klei doing a wrong thing because Klei do good to them,  maybe not have good returns .

1234876142_QQ20210507211247.png.20636e296b119fcfdafdad2ffa4cbf9f.png

the words in picture says: 'DST shoud be died if there is no Myth worlds and [DST]Legion'. what feedback Klei get if do good to these people?

16 minutes ago, Zepp said:

是的,我也认为Klei允许mod在默认情况下对之前的皮肤事件进行盈利。

我想这是因为国防部可以留住更多的球员,所以它允许团队在默认情况下盈利。

但是为什么他们的指导方针明确指出国防部是不允许盈利的。

Players can't answer this question, only Klei can.

10 minutes ago, dish-order man said:

我不知道你是否正确。但如果是这样的话,我只会说Klei做了一件错误的事情,因为Klei对他们有好处,也许没有很好的回报。

1234876142_QQ20210507211247.png.20636e296b119fcfdafdad2ffa4cbf9f.png

图片中的文字写着:“如果没有神话世界和[DST]军团,那么DST应该死掉。”如果对这些人有好处,克莱利会得到什么反馈?

I know these words. I'm Chinese.

In fact, these two mods do retain some players. But DST is far from living without them. And most mods don't use official code. They like to say that Klei plagiarizes mods.

My reply may be illogical, meaning similar. Forgive my translation app, please

11 hours ago, dish-order man said:

yeah,i know 1key for 1 winner.

but question is that it is said that the number of authors of Myth World reported to you Klei official is more than 100. And you surely give the key 1 for 1, if so how many keys are circulated in the black market?  

there is another disgusting thing I will tell u is that, the DSTLSJ once unpacked ur picture material and sold it to his fans as wallpaper for 10RMB or 5RMB painting I don’t remember very well. I don’t know how many profit he get using your picture in the Don’t starve together folder. Two years later he says: I don’t know whether sold this is infringement or not, but I think it is all ok if the copyright owner not investigated.

what do u say bro? May I sold your picture to my fans for 10RMB per painting?

If this is true, that's really ****** up. Something doesn't seem to add up. 

Now I didn't know about this event and I haven't heard any of these rumors before, but if it's even remotely true it's really sad. I need to research a bit. 

I like Myth Words, well I've only gotten to know only parts of it because I added it to my server after I had generated the world. But still, it's impressive work. However if there's people like this in the team who is responsible for the mod, I don't know if I could keep continue playing and supporting and enjoying their work fully. 

11 minutes ago, 0127 said:

If this is true, that's really ****** up. Something doesn't seem to add up. 

Now I didn't know about this event and I haven't heard any of these rumors before, but if it's even remotely true it's really sad. I need to research a bit. 

I like Myth Words, well I've only gotten to know only parts of it because I added it to my server after I had generated the world. But still, it's impressive work. However if there's people like this in the team who is responsible for the mod, I don't know if I could keep continue playing and supporting and enjoying their work fully. 

my opinion: I don't think playing their mod has anything to do with his moral character. Although I don't play this mod, I have to admit that it is been made very well. Just regard mod and authors as different  independent items.

i'm here just to find out how many cdkeys the myth world authors team got.  the list is 6, but it is said the list reported to klei is far more than 6.

4 hours ago, RAFAEL-Y said:

Winners have the right to decide their prizes freely. Are you jealous?

都是中国人,就别在这装洋人说英文互撕了。老司饥什么货色还不知道?偷官方图私卖,女校性骚扰,贴吧带节奏,破瓜一大堆。上一个卖夏日活动CDK的人还是臭名昭著的老蘑菇呢,你以为老司饥有多干净?憋搁这洗了,恶心不恶心啊

1 hour ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

So.. some chaps from China did a mod and received prizes? Why isn't this happening for... rest of them modders from around world? Why wasn't this "CN 2020 Summer event" advertised on forums? Hmmm...

hey bro, I don’t really know why there is no advertisement on forums.  but it is said that the number of the Myth world authors list reported to Klei official up to several hundreds, each of them got a cdkey of Calico Chester Chest as the prize of the “CN 2020 Summer event”. But the authors list released out is just 6.  

It is said that some of the cdkeys come into the market, so the skin of chest can be bought in CN market for about 600RMB now.

I’m here to find out how many cdkeys are there given to the group, that is all what happend.

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wait, I thought "myth worlds" was a fan mod? Shouldn't they be able to do what they want?

I don’t really know ur meaning of fan mod. actually I don’t familiar with the content of this mod.

I just wonder how many CDKs of Calico Chester Chest was given to them.

There were a total of 14 keys given out. Across 4 winning teams, and the Myth Words team got 8 of those keys. 

I don't know what lead to these rumors, but we have records of all the keys we give out, and can confirm that only 8 keys were given and no more. 

Thank you for coming to us directly to verify that the rumors are not true. This team makes extremely popular mods played by a large number of players in China, so it would be good to clear up that rumor. 

Finally - everybody, please be polite and constructive. I had to hide a couple posts here that were extremely rude. Please follow community guidelines. 

Thanks. 

3 hours ago, dish-order man said:

I don’t really know ur meaning of fan mod. actually I don’t familiar with the content of this mod.

Myth worlds is using the assets of the game to create a new experience but they don't own the Ip. That's all I'm saying. They're using the Don't Starve world and mechanics as a basis for their original content.

20 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Thank you for coming to us directly to verify that the rumors are not true.

Thank you. It helps me a lot

By the way, when will Calico Chester Chester come back?

41 minutes ago, Zepp said:

Thank you. It helps me a lot

By the way, when will Calico Chester Chester come back?

Yes. We're currently working on bringing them back. We don't have an ETA yet at this time, but it should be later this year. 

Archived