How many CDKs of Calico Chester Chest did Myth Words's team get in the CN 2020 Summer event?

9 hours ago, JoeW said:

There were a total of 14 keys given out. Across 4 winning teams, and the Myth Words team got 8 of those keys. 

I don't know what lead to these rumors, but we have records of all the keys we give out, and can confirm that only 8 keys were given and no more. 

Thank you for coming to us directly to verify that the rumors are not true. This team makes extremely popular mods played by a large number of players in China, so it would be good to clear up that rumor. 

Finally - everybody, please be polite and constructive. I had to hide a couple posts here that were extremely rude. Please follow community guidelines. 

Thanks. 

yeal got it, thank u very much for answerring this question. i think this will benefit the development of the Myth World mod and the atomosphere of Chinese community, it stops the arguement.  i think the Myth world group should thank u very much

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

Myth worlds is using the assets of the game to create a new experience but they don't own the Ip. That's all I'm saying. They're using the Don't Starve world and mechanics as a basis for their original content.

yeah i agree with u.     i love the game DST,  it is irreplaceable for me and i have the confidece of it that it cant be replaced by any mod.

question is that there are some very bad phenomenas on the fans of Myth world: they like to say that Klei plagiarizes the mods.

image that everyday u open a video and see the comments go: 'DST shoud be died if there is no Myth worlds and [DST]Legion'..  or   'Myth world is the best mod ever, comparable to DLC' , 'Hide this thing quickly plz, don't be copied by Klei' 

what will u think of them? sometimes i cant tolerant them anymore then there are some arguements. i dont mean to do this, just cause i feel disgusting about this.

7 hours ago, dish-order man said:

what will u think of them? sometimes i cant tolerant them anymore then there are some arguements. i dont mean to do this, just cause i feel disgusting about this.

But the people using Myth Worlds is using the don't starve engine. Why are they treating this like a "chicken or the egg" scenario??1076847581_Arielbewilder.png.798785cf301df79c208b07960ec8f994.png

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

But the people using Myth Worlds is using the don't starve engine. Why are they treating this like a "chicken or the egg" scenario??1076847581_Arielbewilder.png.798785cf301df79c208b07960ec8f994.png

hahaha,yeah i think the same as you. So I replied to them: why can you say ‘I’m your father’ to your father? Their logic is so hard to understand I think.

Archived