Ruins can't be destroyed

There should be a way to destroy all things from ruins such as clocks, computer desks and lockers, because i had to move a lot of things away from where i wanted them as i just couldn't build them there just because some ladders and computer desks were in my way. I understand it's mostly for the purpose of telling the player the lore, but for players who don't care much about it like me, it's obsolete. In my opinion, it should be the player's choice to keep or destroy these. 

It`s requested a lot, especially for the neutronium structures that can`t even be melted. Personally i`d like if it was somehow linked with the dupe progression system like if there was an araeologist job that allowed to deconstruct those things.

15 hours ago, deli1360 said:

There should be a way to destroy all things from ruins such as clocks, computer desks and lockers, because i had to move a lot of things away from where i wanted them as i just couldn't build them there just because some ladders and computer desks were in my way. I understand it's mostly for the purpose of telling the player the lore, but for players who don't care much about it like me, it's obsolete. In my opinion, it should be the player's choice to keep or destroy these. 

That would be great :encouragement:

The ability to demolish many of these things just got added to the DLC, so here's hoping it comes to vanilla at some point. In Spaced Out, level 3 builders can now demolish clocks, light fittings, and the like.

5 hours ago, Yobbo said:

The ability to demolish many of these things just got added to the DLC, so here's hoping it comes to vanilla at some point. In Spaced Out, level 3 builders can now demolish clocks, light fittings, and the like.

yeah i hope they adding this to base game too, because there are some places where i want it destroy those items right away

On 5/6/2021 at 8:10 PM, deli1360 said:

k :encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:image.png.eda134fec9ff4ea6ecb43d1e90d95207.pngimage.png.66d12e8d7a064f59c9b6079c58351959.png

Also, snack machines...

image.png.a5b052a46368c7ac6df992b6b1cf3c61.pngimage.png.0faea8ce74608f96a4f20f5af6f83840.pngimage.png.48c64e8a210e5561dd0c31ac5a5f97a1.png

Guru_meditation.gif

On 6/7/2021 at 5:52 AM, Yobbo said:

Everyone will be able to deconstruct POIs, per today's update.

Archived