spacefarer module exploit

Considering the amount of time and ressources u spend to make it "livible" , and the benefit u get, its balance in my opinion because at best it spare u one module if u build a selfsustainable O2 facility (so +3 burden).

If u have crazy set up, plz share with us! 

41 minutes ago, TheTickingTick said:

If Klei allow us to exchange resources between rockets in space, I'm gonna build a space station. Even though it will be useless, it would be fun.

I'd rather see the possiblity to build a real space station.. Extending it module by module!

Honestly this could also be a cool replacement for the "Escape" Achievement instead of the just the liquid hydrogen Rocket from the base game having to build a "interstellar generation ship" piece by piece.. (similar to Civilisation where you had to shoot up several modules...)

12 hours ago, Oxygenbreather said:

I'd rather see the possiblity to build a real space station.. Extending it module by module!

Honestly this could also be a cool replacement for the "Escape" Achievement instead of the just the liquid hydrogen Rocket from the base game having to build a "interstellar generation ship" piece by piece.. (similar to Civilisation where you had to shoot up several modules...)

An interstellar ship, built piece by piece would be pretty awesome as a replacement for the temporal tear. We're leaving this jumble of rocks and we're doing it with ALL of us.

On 4/28/2021 at 7:40 AM, Oxygenbreather said:

Multiple victory conditions would be cool.  They could have:

• explore the temporal tear - win by mastering long, sustained space missions
  • colonize every asteroid - winning by mastering logistics and labor management to ensure the monuments get built
  • build a space station - winning by mastering mastering long-term sustainability in a hostile environment

On 4/27/2021 at 10:19 PM, ghkbrew said:

They did already fix the identical ability to build over and replace rocket walls.  So I wouldn't get too attached to it.

They fixed the regular walls, but didn't "fix" the windows, even after multiple threads have come up with the subject.

I think they left it in on purpose, and it wont get changed.

On 4/30/2021 at 6:44 PM, Yunru said:

Yes, it's called time management and task prioritisation. 

Yes, cause fixing the walls, and not the windows while you're at it, is very time management and task prioritisation efficient. You're absolutely right :)

Archived