highly inaccurate tierlist

Just now, Maximum124 said:

how are you ranking them? how they play? how much their voice annoys you? what kind of shoes they wear?

tbh i don't even know at this point but uhh how they play i guess including solo and team play upsides combined

20 minutes ago, Maximum124 said:

You know this is a good excuse to show the tierlist me and my SO made of all the skins32363716_skinstierlistfinished.thumb.png.5632797c572ccbbefc10c1272fd6886b.png

Ill draw you something if you can find the one portrait that got skewed

also if anyone wants the PSD lemme know so you can make your own

i want it so i can make my own

11 hours ago, Maximum124 said:

You know this is a good excuse to show the tierlist me and my SO made of all the skins32363716_skinstierlistfinished.thumb.png.5632797c572ccbbefc10c1272fd6886b.png

What do you mean by skewed? Wes' the fool portrait looks pretty sus

12 hours ago, Maximum124 said:

The fact that you put Webber's Victorian, Webilisk, Survivor, Punk, and Contender skin over his Magmatic, frankly offends me on a personal level

14 minutes ago, TemporarySolutn said:

The fact that you put Webber's Victorian, Webilisk, Survivor, Punk, and Contender skin over his Magmatic, frankly offends me on a personal level

Agreed. Definitely Webber's best skin. Also I think that Wilson's Snowfallen should go up with Wolfgang's and Wortox's.

6 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

What do you mean by skewed? Wes' the fool portrait looks pretty sus

one of the portraits I warped accidentally when putting in in place, and we did this before the skin was released so we were using the concept art from the "unused" wiki page

Archived