Jump to content

highly inaccurate tierlist


Recommended Posts

Just now, Maximum124 said:

how are you ranking them? how they play? how much their voice annoys you? what kind of shoes they wear?

 

tbh i don't even know at this point but uhh how they play i guess including solo and team play upsides combined

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Maximum124 said:

You know this is a good excuse to show the tierlist me and my SO made of all the skins32363716_skinstierlistfinished.thumb.png.5632797c572ccbbefc10c1272fd6886b.png

Ill draw you something if you can find the one portrait that got skewed

also if anyone wants the PSD lemme know so you can make your own

i want it so i can make my own

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Maximum124 said:

You know this is a good excuse to show the tierlist me and my SO made of all the skins32363716_skinstierlistfinished.thumb.png.5632797c572ccbbefc10c1272fd6886b.png

Ill draw you something if you can find the one portrait that got skewed

also if anyone wants the PSD lemme know so you can make your own

What do you mean by skewed? Wes' the fool portrait looks pretty sus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Maximum124 said:

You know this is a good excuse to show the tierlist me and my SO made of all the skins32363716_skinstierlistfinished.thumb.png.5632797c572ccbbefc10c1272fd6886b.png

Ill draw you something if you can find the one portrait that got skewed

also if anyone wants the PSD lemme know so you can make your own

The fact that you put Webber's Victorian, Webilisk, Survivor, Punk, and Contender skin over his Magmatic, frankly offends me on a personal level

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, TemporarySolutn said:

The fact that you put Webber's Victorian, Webilisk, Survivor, Punk, and Contender skin over his Magmatic, frankly offends me on a personal level

Agreed. Definitely Webber's best skin. Also I think that Wilson's Snowfallen should go up with Wolfgang's and Wortox's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

What do you mean by skewed? Wes' the fool portrait looks pretty sus

one of the portraits I warped accidentally when putting in in place, and we did this before the skin was released so we were using the concept art from the "unused" wiki page

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...