some pretty cool news(some might not care tho)

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

have you guys heard?

CORPSE and sykuno played DST a couple days ago

yes THE CORPSE HUSBAND and THE SYKUNO PLAYED DST.how POG is that?

wait?you guys don't know who CORPSE and sykuno are?

well you've been living under a rock then

to describe them in a couple of short words

CORPSE:deep voice

sykuno: precious (well thats what people say)

this will most probably help out KLEI a good bit considering the comments had many people who didn't know what DST was and some of those people might buy the game

Their act is pretty entertaining, emulating a newbie environment with PvP elements enabled (Abi pseudo-troll on Webber was a good touch) in the "Let's Play" vein. Yet they're a small YouTuber with 24K subscribers in comparison with let's say The Beard 777 (131K subscribers at moment of this post) or even the shunned Edgy Rick (43K subscribers atm). They are quite new to YT so I would say is ok growth, at least in the short amount of time since Oct 15, 2020 they amassed more subscribers than "old timers" like Glermz (18.2K subscribers atm, being around since Aug 21, 2007).

38 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Their act is pretty entertaining, emulating a newbie environment with PvP elements enabled (Abi pseudo-troll on Webber was a good touch) in the "Let's Play" vein. Yet they're a small YouTuber with 24K subscribers in comparison with let's say The Beard 777 (131K subscribers at moment of this post) or even the shunned Edgy Rick (43K subscribers atm). They are quite new to YT so I would say is ok growth, at least in the short amount of time since Oct 15, 2020 they amassed more subscribers than "old timers" like Glermz (18.2K subscribers atm, being around since Aug 21, 2007).

hey man i don't think you noticed that  corpse has 7 million subscribers:wilson_smile:

14 minutes ago, viberr said:

hey man i don't think you noticed that  corpse has 7 million subscribers:wilson_smile:

I was writing about the video's owner account you linked, aka Nika.

Indeed now I see there is a Main channel link in Nika's description, and that - Corpse Husband - one has, as you point, 7.16M subscribers. Yet on that channel I see no DST-related videos. I suppose is still a net positive for DST, with the 30,954 views video from OP post has at moment of this comment.

Just now, 1bubbainpa said:

Of course Corpse would play as Webber.

it just makes full sense 

i really hope they more DST because their stream was really funny and could give a lot of exposure to DST and Klei in general

2 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Yet on that channel I see no DST-related videos

thats exactly the reason why its cool because as a big content creator a bet a couple people now might buy the game because of a person like him

the channel i linked is just one of those compilation channels that take clips from peoples streams and turn them into videos with some editing

7 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

*shrugs*

mike this is something you should shrug 

this is THE CORPSE HUSBAND he that one guy who went trending on twitter for just breathing this man is loved by the masses and ummm....

you know i don't really have any good jokes here

48 minutes ago, wons said:

does corpse use a specific program to make his voice sound deep or what? since i doubt it's natural

ooooooooooohhhhh thats a bad question 

you don't know do you?

corpse has a rare disease that makes his voice the way it is 

i personally don't know much about the disease but you can search it up

corpse says the disease causes him a lot of pain during his everyday life and its also the reason he doesn't play much games other than among us 

you should search it up if you want to know more 

i feel bad for the guy:(

2 hours ago, viberr said:

you don't know do you?

no, i don't

2 hours ago, viberr said:

corpse has a rare disease that makes his voice the way it is 

i personally don't know much about the disease but you can search it up

corpse says the disease causes him a lot of pain during his everyday life and its also the reason he doesn't play much games other than among us 

you should search it up if you want to know more 

i feel bad for the guy:(

oooh ok that makes sense, i feel sorry for the guy :<

Archived