... I'm waiting for my package since 27 November, plushies from DST. It never arrived.. I was contacting via email with Klei support but I my trouble wasn't solved and last my email wast left without response...

Who else I can contact? What I should do?

1 minute ago, Notecja said:

I had few responses over time, but their last reply was on 8th of January. indiebox@kleientertainment.com

If you didn't receive a message like thisimage.thumb.png.f4b7eecc7368b8c55bc2a60804390951.png

You might want to try again. After that they might take few days to respond. 

Also, depending on where you live the delivery can take a while. I received my order (Made at the end of November as well) halfway through January, and I live in mid Europe. 

6 minutes ago, BezKa said:

If you didn't receive a message like thisimage.thumb.png.f4b7eecc7368b8c55bc2a60804390951.png

You might want to try again. After that they might take few days to respond. 

Also, depending on where you live the delivery can take a while. I received my order (Made at the end of November as well) halfway through January, and I live in mid Europe. 

I was literally supposed to get it on 26-27 November but it was never delivered... And yes I was talking with some people, it wasn't an automated message. Is almost month since their last reply and still I have no updates on investigation what happen to my package.

1 minute ago, Notecja said:

I was literally supposed to get it on 26-27 November but it was never delivered... And yes I was talking with some people, it wasn't an automated message. Is almost month since their last reply and still I have no updates on investigation what happen to my package.

Then I don't know what to say. I'm sorry, I hope it gets resolved soon :/

Be patient, my stuffs took forever to arrive too- I legit thought someone stole it or it was delivered to an apartment complex that for some reason shares the same address as mine but with one minor difference my mail man often mixes the mails up over.

Turns out: I just needed to wait longer, ordered in November during Krampus sale: Didn’t arrive to Alabama at my house till Mid-Late January.

Hopefully you get your goods soon.

Reply to the last message that you had with them, don't send a new thing. And ask what's up. 

They're really good, so you shouldn't have any issues getting the situation resolved. If you reply and they don't get back to you by tomorrow, PM me and I will poke them for you. 

When you said you didn't get your stuff, how exactly did they not arrive? Does the Klei Store never ships your order or they say they did, but the package stuck in the post office transit?

I have a very long wait for my plush as well, but it was because it's stuck at USPS for a month for some reason. And it was resorted after a while after I sent query to USPS.

If they say they did ship your order, you may want to check with post office with the tracking number instead of Klei Store.

^This.

When I ordered The Scrooge Mystery I didn't get it at first because at the airport they sent it back to where it came from so the ppl I bought the movie from sent it again but with a different priority shipping if I am not mistaken. Then I got the movie.

1 hour ago, xxXolot said:

When you said you didn't get your stuff, how exactly did they not arrive? Does the Klei Store never ships your order or they say they did, but the package stuck in the post office transit?

I have a very long wait for my plush as well, but it was because it's stuck at USPS for a month for some reason. And it was resorted after a while after I sent query to USPS.

If they say they did ship your order, you may want to check with post office with the tracking number instead of Klei Store.

Basically even if its post office/devilery fault, only person who sent goods can solve it/investigate it - at least in this cause/with this delivery company. Not sure how it works in other countries.

5 hours ago, Notecja said:

only person who sent goods can solve it/investigate it - at least in this cause/with this delivery company. Not sure how it works in other countries.

Are you in US? I am not understanding the idea of “only person who send the good can solve / investigate it”. I asked the deliver company and it worked for me.

Anyway, what’s keeping you from contacting the delivery company? Does Klei Store not give you a tracking number? What is your order status on Klei Store right now?

1 minute ago, xxXolot said:

Anyway, what’s keeping you from contacting the delivery company?

Simple: there is no way to contact with delivery company for me. Might sound strange but they won't speak with me and this is from experience with them. 

I'm not living in US. Is somewhere in EU. 

14 minutes ago, Notecja said:

Simple: there is no way to contact with delivery company for me. Might sound strange but they won't speak with me and this is from experience with them. 

I'm not living in US. Is somewhere in EU. 

Oh darn, that really sucks then... sounds like a delivery company that is quite a hassle to deal with. I wish you get your package soon.

I had a similar problem a while ago, I ordered stuff from the Krampus Sale, nothing showed up and my tracking link didn't work. It took a while before I got an answer from the customer support, but when I did, it turned out everything is working out great. My order was already on its way and I received it a couple of weeks ago and my plushies were really cute. ^^

This might not be very helpful for the op, but I'd like to thank the support people who answered my messages, they were very polite and did their job well. For op, have patience, Klei will sort this out c:

Archived